Confused

whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
The other day I was listening to PJ Radio on my way home from work orientation, and it was on the AET show with Liam Finn.. so they take their calls one was from Josereveolution, and they kept saying they were taking calls from peeps in the "chat room". There's a chat room!?!?!?Where??? The last time they had a chat rooms the fans got it taken away fotr being assholes to each other. So am I just confused or is there really a chat here somewhere? OR have the BOARDS been nicknamed a chat room? just a little confused..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    www.pearljam.com/chat

only open on Wednesdays from 1:30pm-ish to 4:30pm-ish PACIFIC-you do the time conversion for your own time zone :D

Sea has been letting us stay in there till 5pm (THANKS Sea! :thumbup:)

many people lurk...like cutback
    but it's cool because if you don't have Sirius, somebody (sometimes me) will relay, so they can read along with the live broadcast, or ask questions when they are too chicken shit to call in
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    I don't understand the whole thing .

it should be part of your membership and be streaming to the website . If you were to ask me . :mrgreen:
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    cool thanks for answering..I'll have to check that out the next time I'm off on a Wednesday!
    Jokertt wrote:

it should be part of your membership and be streaming to the website . If you were to ask me . :mrgreen:

you can download a MP3 of the show literally minutesafter the show ends. THANKS NORM!

lots of people want it on PJ Radio, but Tim and Rob have explained that 'there are logistics to consider', so it's probably more of a Sirius/XM licensing thing...good exposure for PJ to a broader audience.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Jokertt wrote:

you can download a MP3 of the show literally minutesafter the show ends. THANKS NORM!

lots of people want it on PJ Radio, but Tim and Rob have explained that 'there are logistics to consider', so it's probably more of a Sirius/XM licensing thing...good exposure for PJ to a broader audience.

were can you download this ? thanks
    Jokertt wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=143953&start=3435

from this past Wednesday...

if you go thru the entire thread, you'll be able to find every single show :)

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    I <3 Cutback :)
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Jokertt wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=143953&start=3435

from this past Wednesday...

if you go thru the entire thread, you'll be able to find every single show :)

thank you .

they could still stream it to the site . Lazy comes to mind . lol
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    wow, I never knew about this. thanks!
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Good to know!
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self