Google+

ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
edited July 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I'm not great on technology stuff. So can someone explain to me what google+ is as opposed to facebook. Can it do more? Is it more exciting. How do you use it?

:)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    claire, do you want an invite? I can send you one, you can explore it yourself then, it's not THAT difficult :)
    All I need is an email address to send th einvite to, shall I use the one on FB? Oh, and to use google+ you need a google account, but I noticed you're using an Android phone so you already have it, right? :)
    oh, and actually using g+ on your android phnoe via the app is really easy and works better than on a computer ;)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    google is getting to involved in everything we do with anything digital.

i will not use their email or google+ or anything else they come up with.

diversify.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Thanks Yvi,

I've had an invite so I'm on it, just wasn't sure whether to actually use it or just stick with fb. Is it the same kind of thing? Or is there more to it?
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Claireack wrote:
    Thanks Yvi,

I've had an invite so I'm on it, just wasn't sure whether to actually use it or just stick with fb. Is it the same kind of thing? Or is there more to it?
    it's still too new to judge. and far too empty ;) Because of G+ we all seem to appreciate Fabecook even more now just because of the fact we know how to use it and ALL our friends are on there :lol:
    It's just a matter of time though.....
  • DPrival78DPrival78 Posts: 2,263
    81 wrote:
    google is getting to involved in everything we do with anything digital.

i will not use their email or google+ or anything else they come up with.

diversify.

they already know everything about you anyway
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam