Options

Depp = Vedder

Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
edited July 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Watching the tourist and I think Johnny Depp looks like Eddie Vedder.
Anyone else see it ?
Gibson1972
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Not at all...

:P
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    covered in blisscovered in bliss chi-caw-go Posts: 1,327
    Does that movie stink? You're watching it and posting so I'm thinking it does... which sucks because we just got a blu-ray of it from netflix (see "netflix" thread).

Russell Crowe would be a better EV than Depp, IMO. Not sure why...
  • Options
    I've thought the same thing.
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Does that movie stink? You're watching it and posting so I'm thinking it does... which sucks because we just got a blu-ray of it from netflix (see "netflix" thread).

I agree

eddie-vedder-totally-looks-like-russell-crowe.jpg
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    Does that movie stink?

yep, because depp = stinky
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    GrandmaGrandma Posts: 259
    You guys are nuts. I HATE Russell Crowe - he's a jerk and I don't like his looks. I LOVE Eddie and think he's one of the most gorgeous men on the planet. No comparison. So there's a similar haircut & beard in 1 photo - that's it.
  • Options
    Grandma wrote:
    You guys are nuts. I HATE Russell Crowe - he's a jerk and I don't like his looks. I LOVE Eddie and think he's one of the most gorgeous men on the planet. No comparison. So there's a similar haircut & beard in 1 photo - that's it.

I didn't say I love Russell Crowe, I just said that I agree that I can see the resemblance. That's all. Sorry if it came across that way. You are are right, it's probably because of the hair and beard that I thought they looked alike.
  • Options

I have always thought Russell Crowe looked like he could be his less attractive brother.
    Emily
  • Options

I have always thought Russell Crowe looked like he could be his less attractive brother.

:lol::lol::lol: yes, that's a way better explanation! :thumbup: :wave:
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774
    Grandma wrote:

I didn't say I love Russell Crowe, I just said that I agree that I can see the resemblance. That's all. Sorry if it came across that way. You are are right, it's probably because of the hair and beard that I thought they looked alike.

they do look alike Shimmy, you weren't wrong
  • Options
    Grandma wrote:

they do look alike Shimmy, you weren't wrong

okay...I thought it just might be me... although I see it mostly in the cheek bone structure... :think: :shifty:

and also...they both look like they don't use conditioner! :lol:
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    (too many embedded quotes)

I see the similarities too (RC and EV). I've always thought that. It seems to be a reoccurring disagreement on this board though.

I like RC's movies.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    (too many embedded quotes)

I see the similarities too (RC and EV). I've always thought that. It seems to be a reoccurring disagreement on this board though.

I like RC's movies.

I do too, plus Depp's. Actually, my hubby and I just watched Rango earlier tonight. We thought it was great. :D
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    I watched that terrible movie a few weeks ago and thought that Depp's character was trying to impersonate Ed. It was weird to watch Johnny try to act like a spaced out type of normal character.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,703

We liked it .
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    Thank God Depp is going to be coming out with some (hopefully) better movies. The Rum Diary, Dark Shadows, etc. The stuff he has been putting out lately is crap. And Angelina Jolie is WAY overrated.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11