Agent: Old Randy Moss to Return in 2011

Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
edited July 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6768491/agent-old-randy-moss-ready-return-2011

Ah, is it a good thing that the old Randy Moss is going to return? Which Randy was he referring to?

The one that half-assed (and that's being generous) his stay in Oakland?
The one that drug a traffic cop a block down the road?
The one that left a game early while playing in Minnesota?
The one that played a few good non-headcase years for the Pats?

I'd settle for a new and improved, dedicated Randy Moss over an old Moss. :mrgreen:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    why are WR's such head cases?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,824
    81 wrote:
    why are WR's such head cases?

Moss is such an asshole. He prob could have been the best WR ever if he wanted to.
  • jasonjason Posts: 468
    I am from MN and when he was traded here it was like - SUPER BOWL HOMEBOY!!! We traded a 3rd round pick for him, a steal right? Then the worst coach next to Jim Brewster, Brad Childress dropped him because Moss didn't like the Chinese food. Who cares what Moss likes and dislikes as long has he performs. Having him and Favre would have been SWEET!!! Instead he just moped and did just whatever. He was SOOOO awesome in his prime and now you never know. Still a HUGE threat, but its like T.O. or Barry Bond, lots of talent, lots of bagage, and you never know when its going to go off. I still love the guy especially his "Straight Cash Homeboy" interview. But I also say good bye as we need to focus on players that matter and care. Like Percy Harvin and Sydney Rice.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    jason wrote:
    I am from MN and when he was traded here it was like - SUPER BOWL HOMEBOY!!! We traded a 3rd round pick for him, a steal right? Then the worst coach next to Jim Brewster, Brad Childress dropped him because Moss didn't like the Chinese food. Who cares what Moss likes and dislikes as long has he performs. Having him and Favre would have been SWEET!!! Instead he just moped and did just whatever. He was SOOOO awesome in his prime and now you never know. Still a HUGE threat, but its like T.O. or Barry Bond, lots of talent, lots of bagage, and you never know when its going to go off. I still love the guy especially his "Straight Cash Homeboy" interview. But I also say good bye as we need to focus on players that matter and care. Like Percy Harvin and Sydney Rice.

Barry Bonds never took a game off.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,577
    jason wrote:

belichek made mince meat of your team with that trade :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • jasonjason Posts: 468
    I know how pathetic is that. We trade him, cut him and the Patriots might get him back. How stupid are we? That is why Childress lost his job, amongst other reasons of course.

Your right Bonds never took plays off, but he is a tool, just like Randy.