Options

Ebay and Ticketmaster

baseballfan10baseballfan10 Posts: 8
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Ok guys, as a ten club member, i got locked out and couldn't get tickets to ny or chicago. I am planning on getting tickets off of ticketmaster, but you know how that is. Heres my question. How hard is it going to be to get tickets at these 2 venues? Also, if I have to use ebay, how much do you think these tickets are going to go for. 400? 500? I am just curious because I may have to use ebay. Please reply and let me know. Thanks guys.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    On ebay and any other ticket raper they will go for huge cash. It sucks but it's the truth. I have already seen some listed for $1200 each. CRACK COCAINE!!!!
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Just assume that ticketmaster is going to be near impossible and try your best and be on point when they become available.

Scalping prices may go down a little in a few weeks after the TM sale, but because the size of the venues, they should still hold a pretty high price.

good luck.
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Me and seven of my friends are trying for all the different shows. Then we're going to flip them because I'm already making the roundtrip to every other show with my 11 pairs of 10c tickets. The money from the flipping is planned to go towards crack cocaine.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    Ticketmaster impossible? No don't say that!
    11 pairs of 10c tickets? Holy crap!
  • Options
    Which venue is going to be the toughest to get tickets? NY? Is that the smallest venue they are paying. I can't afford over 400 on ebay, do you think the ny tickets will be more than that on ebay? How hard is it to get tickets through ticketmaster? Come on guys, please give me a little insight into what I am up against.
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Which venue is going to be the toughest to get tickets? NY? Is that the smallest venue they are paying. I can't afford over 400 on ebay, do you think the ny tickets will be more than that on ebay? How hard is it to get tickets through ticketmaster? Come on guys, please give me a little insight into what I am up against.

From what I know NY is pretty large (yet may have the most trying) as it fits 3200ish. DC comparatively only has 1800.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    could i get tix to washington dc? how hard will that one be? come on people, help me out. what is going to be the toughest ticket to get?
  • Options
    NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    I remember during the West Coast shows I saw some single tix on ebay sold for as low as $125. I'd fly solo for that cheap, it's just like a tank of gas more expensive than the cost of a regular ticket. Aint it sad when you measure things in terms of tanks of gas?
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    SCRIBLING C-MENTSCRIBLING C-MENT Springfield, IL Posts: 248
    I had good luck using TM for the San Diego show in April and I didn't even try for 10club tickets because I didn't want to stress myself out, so I tried TM and in all honesty, from my point of view, it maybe safer to try TM but only search for 1 ticket as 1 will be easier to get rather then a pair, trust me, I've done it a million times.
  • Options
    over_bends wrote:
    Me and seven of my friends are trying for all the different shows. Then we're going to flip them because I'm already making the roundtrip to every other show with my 11 pairs of 10c tickets. The money from the flipping is planned to go towards crack cocaine.

11 pairs of 10C tix? you must be Ed's butler or hair dresser.
    ...And he who forgets will be destined to remember.

...I swear I never took it for granted. Just thought of it now.