Sao Paulo

KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
edited July 2011 in The Porch
Just purchase my plane ticket to Sao Paulo,Brazil....I can't wait....Unfortunetly, I am only going to be able to hit the Sao Paulo concert...But, I hoping pearl jam will add a second show to Sao Paulo...

Going to work on my visa this week..

Jeremy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,561
    Just purchase my plane ticket to Sao Paulo,Brazil....I can't wait....Unfortunetly, I am only going to be able to hit the Sao Paulo concert...But, I hoping pearl jam will add a second show to Sao Paulo...

Jeremy
    Very simple process, they only want your money. Took me about $200 and I had mine in 2 days :)
  • KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    edited July 2011
    I hoping to meet all the pearl jam fans I can in Sao Paulo...Hopefully we can meet up a day or so before show at a bar etc..

Jeremy
    Post edited by KingJeremyD on
    gndcd402 wrote:

Jeremy
    Very simple process, they only want your money. Took me about $200 and I had mine in 2 days :)

Hi,

Which shows are you going to?...If your going to Sao Paulo show?.....Lets meet up a day or so before the show....We can go to a bar etc...I will have a couple friends of mine with me...They both live in Sao Paulo...So, they can help us out where to go etc..

Jeremy
    gndcd402 wrote:

Jeremy

I went to Sao Paulo back in 2003....I didn't stay at a hotel..So, I had to supply a daily schedule for like each day....To be able to get my visa...

Jeremy
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,561
    gndcd402 wrote:

Jeremy

I went to Sao Paulo back in 2003....I didn't stay at a hotel..So, I had to supply a daily schedule for like each day....To be able to get my visa...

Jeremy
    I'm not going to any shows actually, too expensive for me. I dont stay in hotels there either but I never even had to say why I was visiting the country...weird that they made you give them an itinerary :/
  • Mono77Mono77 Posts: 76
    I think I'm also going to sao paulo's concert, and then obviously to the peruvian one!
    I’ll never suck satan’s dick... = P
  • Welcome to Sao Paulo, hope to see you all there (with our early entry hahahahaha).
  • Oh! Am I the only one who is going to Rio de Janeiro's concert? :/
    Rio de Janeiro - 06/11/11 - Apoteose <3
  • Oh! Am I the only one who is going to Rio de Janeiro's concert? :/

no, I'm from Sao Paulo but I'm going to Rio too!

you should visit this tread viewtopic.php?f=4&t=163398

we are fighting for our right to early entry in the venues, and there are people from all Latin America there, and from every part of Brazil.

you can also sign up this petition for the eraly entry http://www.petitiononline.com/pj10cla/petition.html

see you in Rio!
  • I'll go to all... hope to see you there.

Unfortunately I don't thik 10C will do anything for us...

Alfredo Lucas

2005 (Porto Alegre, Curitiba, São Paulo e Rio)
    2011 (Porto Alegre, Curitiba, São Paulo e Rio)
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,112
    edited November 2021
    Post edited by KM73780 on