Options

Goods Rant

russmcrussmc Posts: 91
edited May 2008 in The Porch
I wish they had an enlarge feature on the website to get a better view of the designs on the shirts and such. I can't make out what the white stuff is at the top of the design (I'm assuming the band name) on the Blackgold tee, and I can't make out what the design is for the Killer T (I think its a shark, but not sure).
Surreal Art that Entices the Mind
http://www.russmcintosh.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    russmc wrote:
    I wish they had an enlarge feature on the website to get a better view of the designs on the shirts and such. I can't make out what the white stuff is at the top of the design (I'm assuming the band name) on the Blackgold tee, and I can't make out what the design is for the Killer T (I think its a shark, but not sure).[/quote

agreed; can't make out the new eddie shirts.
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    I agree on that.. PLUS, even more of a bother for me is the fact that you can't see all that is offered without having to scroll because the frame size is too small. I'd understand if a full web page just couldn't display all they had to offer, but when it's a matter of designating a larger frame size, I wish they would. All you people who buy posters and other items that sell out quickly know what I mean.. It makes you very nervous!

=P

Peace and Love anyways!

Sue
    Just me
  • Options
    MrsOakleyMrsOakley Posts: 181
    Well, as long as "rant" is part of this thread title, after saving my pennies for quite a while, I ordered the Ames book and Showbox a week ago, received an email saying, you'll hear from us when it's processed, and granted, I ordered on a holiday weekend, but there have been four full business days since the holiday ended, and not a peep. Why does it always seem like I'm in a position where I'm begging people to take my money??

I've just been looking forward to both for a while, and geez, they haven't even billed me yet, never mind mailed them, and then I'm going to have to wait for the Newmans in my local post office to get it to me...see, this is why I get cranky!!!
    "Over the dirt, we soar,
    on a search for anything pure."
    Say Goodbye
    jeff aTONEment
    "See, he's got me kinda riled already...jerk..."
    Stoney, about Eddie, with love! (And to his face!)
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    I kinda did the exact same thing . Im cooled down now, i have come to the realization that I will likely never wear tyhis shirt, but I have added to my vast collection of memoribilia.

thanks 10C .
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    russmcrussmc Posts: 91
    MrsOakley wrote:
    Well, as long as "rant" is part of this thread title, after saving my pennies for quite a while, I ordered the Ames book and Showbox a week ago, received an email saying, you'll hear from us when it's processed, and granted, I ordered on a holiday weekend, but there have been four full business days since the holiday ended, and not a peep. Why does it always seem like I'm in a position where I'm begging people to take my money??

I've just been looking forward to both for a while, and geez, they haven't even billed me yet, never mind mailed them, and then I'm going to have to wait for the Newmans in my local post office to get it to me...see, this is why I get cranky!!!
    Rant away my friend, rant away! ;)

That is kind of screwy though, you would figure they would have got to the order my Tuesday or Wednesday. Hard to believe ONE day set them back that far. I'd inquire about the order and see what they say.
    Surreal Art that Entices the Mind
    http://www.russmcintosh.com
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    i just wish they would give you measurments on the shirts, since one shirt in large is the same size as small in others. its a crap shoot, you dont really know if the shirts are going to be close to fitting you when you buy one.

kinda sucks. there are a few shirts i would like to buy, but am afraid ill be giving them to my nephew when they get here cause they are too small.
    either that or they turn into a sleep shirt for my gf.

oh well.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel