South America?

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,968
edited July 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Good for those folks down there. Be nice if the boots made the last couple years were of 03 or 06 quality. Hell I'd settle 00 quality.

So my question is, how many from wherever are going to try to hit some or all of these S.A. shows?
And further where do you get the funds?

Dimitris doesnt count. I just KNOW he's the reason Greece is so broke. The government funds his PJ obsession!! :mrgreen:
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Good for those folks down there. Be nice if the boots made the last couple years were of 03 or 06 quality. Hell I'd settle 00 quality.

So my question is, how many from wherever are going to try to hit some or all of these S.A. shows?

Dimitris doesnt count. I just KNOW he's the reason Greece is so broke. The government funds his PJ obsession!! :mrgreen:
    green smoke sales = S.A. pj shows, yes/no?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,968
    chadwick wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

green smoke sales = S.A. pj shows, yes/no?
    yes if you're discrete , no if you sell to undercover/narcs.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    the wife and i may try and make a vacation out of one of these gigs...costa perhaps? not sure where the money's coming from :?
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Time_BombTime_Bomb Posts: 147
    I'm gonna try and go to the Mexico show. I am single with no kids. So I ain't hurting too bad. Hopefully they add another Mexico show
    Let Me Live So When It's Time To Die Even The Reaper Cries
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Time_Bomb wrote:
    I'm gonna try and go to the Mexico show. I am single with no kids. So I ain't hurting too bad. Hopefully they add another Mexico show

don't forget your body armour
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    I've been to South America, if I'm going to travel that far to see PJ, I'm going somewhere I haven't been before.