tuna....tin of...open
    cheese..cheddar...grated

mix above together

stick on plate.

tom ketchup..squirt on...eat

:D:D:D

Have you taken a pregnancy test?

errrr no..do they work on men

^^^ he claims he was a 'professional chef' too.... :?

I like those sodium laden rice side dishes...Spanish rice flavor with a can of diced tomatoes mixed in and a couple of blops of cream cheese
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Posts: 3,076
    errrr no..do they work on men

was just messin'....I knew you were a man. just seemed like an odd combo, thats all. It all sounded edible to me....until you added the ketchup :? I am NOT a fan of that stuff on anything at all, so maybe thats my problem :D
    chadwick wrote:
    a single cup of baking soda

This reminds me of this show "freaky eaters" that I happened to see a commercial for the other day...there was a woman on there who ate CORN STARCH! Right out of the box, in heaping spoonfuls! :shock: :sick:
    lol I was jk.
    You have TT's for brekkie?

Ok, I know what brekkie is...but what the heck is a TT (tim tam straw thing)?
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
    RKCNDY wrote:

I like those sodium laden rice side dishes...Spanish rice flavor with a can of diced tomatoes mixed in and a couple of blops of cream cheese

I try not to buy TOO much of the boxed/preservative full stuff, but when I do, I always like to dress it up somehow. I can not eat pasta sauce how it comes in the Classico jar, I have to add seasonings and cheese...sometimes more tomatoes, sauted mushrooms, onions....

I DID however find that Trader Joe's (I don't know if you have those?) sells rice frozen in bags (jasmine and brown) that you just microwave for 3 minutes and it comes out perfect like you did it in a rice cooker or pot. Those are excellent if you want rice because they are just plain rice (not bad for you with all the sodium) and you can add fresh seasonings and cook it up in a pan. Its an easy alternative to what you refer to as the sodium laden rice side dishes :)
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    3:07 time for lunch
    chocolate chip mint ice cream
    nyert nyert nyert
    nyert nyert nyert
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    chadwick wrote:
    a single cup of baking soda

This reminds me of this show "freaky eaters" that I happened to see a commercial for the other day...there was a woman on there who ate CORN STARCH! Right out of the box, in heaping spoonfuls! :shock: :sick:

bricks too
    i enjoy masonry
    http://youtu.be/OJRRyeGnM7k
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    i have a bad habit of putting two pieces of string cheese on the plate, sprinkle a lil garlic salt and pepper and heat in the micro till melted then eat with a fork. This is my drunken bedtime meal of choice :lol:
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:

I try not to buy TOO much of the boxed/preservative full stuff, but when I do, I always like to dress it up somehow. I can not eat pasta sauce how it comes in the Classico jar, I have to add seasonings and cheese...sometimes more tomatoes, sauted mushrooms, onions....

I DID however find that Trader Joe's (I don't know if you have those?) sells rice frozen in bags (jasmine and brown) that you just microwave for 3 minutes and it comes out perfect like you did it in a rice cooker or pot. Those are excellent if you want rice because they are just plain rice (not bad for you with all the sodium) and you can add fresh seasonings and cook it up in a pan. Its an easy alternative to what you refer to as the sodium laden rice side dishes :)

We do have TJ's here...and Costco was carrying those Brown Rice Bowls for a bit...I think they were the same as the ones that you are talking about. I do have plain and brown rice in the house...as well as a rice cooker. :D Just for some reason, every once in a great while, I have to have some...I really like the flavor of the fake preservatives (prob the MSG) and it has to be Top Ramen specifically Top Ramen-(the Manchuran brand just sucks donkeys-and also the last time I bought a case...I found maggot casings in the SEALED package...actually in ALL the packages in that case:sick:)

ooohhh...and I love chili sauce/paste...Saracha Sauce RULES!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

We do have TJ's here...and Costco was carrying those Brown Rice Bowls for a bit...I think they were the same as the ones that you are talking about. I do have plain and brown rice in the house...as well as a rice cooker. :D Just for some reason, every once in a great while, I have to have some...I really like the flavor of the fake preservatives (prob the MSG) and it has to be Top Ramen specifically Top Ramen-(the Manchuran brand just sucks donkeys-and also the last time I bought a case...I found maggot casings in the SEALED package...actually in ALL the packages in that case:sick:)

ooohhh...and I love chili sauce/paste...Saracha Sauce RULES!

The TJs ones aren't in bowls, they are in bags. Enough for 3 people or so per bag. I just like them because its easier and less time consuming than the rice cooker when I don't have the 20 minutes to spare:)

and you are soooo right-- gotta have the Top Ramen once in a while :)

(maggot casings??!! BLECH!!!That would turn me off for life!)
    Makes much more sense...

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    267271_2062218528369_1631881111_1988504_5717754_n.jpg

lemonade beer and oreos
    yum yum yum tasteeeee!
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~