Options

South Park Meadows Austin 95'

White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
edited April 2012 in Lost Dogs
Was there a poster for this show? If so it has to be rare:(.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    My first show!

Wasn't the poster the marionette dude with the tour cities listed? I think the same poster w/ different colors in different cities.

I could be wrong...
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Any way to see what this looked like or get one? My 1st PJ show too!!!
    My first show!

Wasn't the poster the marionette dude with the tour cities listed? I think the same poster w/ different colors in different cities.

I could be wrong...
  • Options
    morrmikemorrmike Posts: 28
    This one does not have the marionette on it, the marionette was on the custom ticket. The poster has a guy in a white shirt, with a snake around his neck and in his hands. At the bottom it says, "Sponsored by No One" It's similar to the New Orleans poster, but a different color/tone. I actually found mine in the back of my closet in a poster tube a few months ago. I had completely forgotten about that poster. This was my first PJ show too ...
  • Options
    morrmike wrote:
    This one does not have the marionette on it, the marionette was on the custom ticket. The poster has a guy in a white shirt, with a snake around his neck and in his hands. At the bottom it says, "Sponsored by No One" It's similar to the New Orleans poster, but a different color/tone. I actually found mine in the back of my closet in a poster tube a few months ago. I had completely forgotten about that poster. This was my first PJ show too ...

Yes! I thought the Sponsored By No One guy had strings.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Since it's been buried in your closet do you have any interest in a trade & $$$? I don't have many posters the Munk One from Minnesota, a Mike Guitar Pick & a Vedder autograph on a Sticker from 03'.

morrmike wrote:
  • Options
    Oh I have all the Christmas singles from 02 on. I lost my 95' till 02' :(.
  • Options
    PJTEXASPJTEXAS Texas Posts: 222
    As I remember, the original show was canceled because of the Ticketmaster crap... Then they rescheduled for 9/16/1995 and issued new tickets... I got both at the the time (they must be somewhere) I just remember which was first, the brown/blue bug logo or the yellow one with the drawing by Jeff of the guy juggling... do you guys remember... Man, now I gotta go and check my parent's house and see if they may have it... I am gonna tear up some closets today... :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "Love ain't love until you give it up." - Amongst The Waves
  • Options
    PJTEXAS wrote:
    As I remember, the original show was canceled because of the Ticketmaster crap... Then they rescheduled for 9/16/1995 and issued new tickets... I got both at the the time (they must be somewhere) I just remember which was first, the brown/blue bug logo or the yellow one with the drawing by Jeff of the guy juggling... do you guys remember... Man, now I gotta go and check my parent's house and see if they may have it... I am gonna tear up some closets today... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Almost 100% sure the bug ticket was for the Sept date. I can confirm once I get home.

I loved the tickets with your name on them. I thought about getting the bug tattoo at the time. Never did.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    my 2nd PJ show!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    bug was on the cancelled july show
    mr point was on the sept show

i don't recall there being a poster at this show