Large cal EV license plate and xl panoramic shirts for face

usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
edited July 2011 in Lost Dogs
Got two large Cal plate shirts that are a bit too small for me and my friend that I got for. $35 each
Also, one XL black shirt with the panoramic shot of Ed on the island (presumably from can't keep video) that is too big for me.
$35 each plus $4 ship.
Pm me if you want. Paypal required before I ship.
Woot
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tigers84tigers84 Greenville, SC Posts: 457
    Photo of the ed one please!!!!!!!
    Got two large Cal plate shirts that are a bit too small for me and my friend that I got for. $35 each
    Also, one XL black shirt with the panoramic shot of Ed on the island (presumably from can't keep video) that is too big for me.
    $35 each plus $4 ship.
    Woot
    BUGS IN THE WAY, I FEEL ABOUT YOU
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Cali plate size large
    EVCalLicenseShirt.jpg

ed shirt xl
    Front:
    100_4083.jpg
    Back:
    100_4086.jpg
  • themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    PM'd about the Panoramic XL shirt.
    pano shirt gone.

still got two L cali plates.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,970
    wish you had one in 2xl
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    $35 each plus $4 ship.
    Woot

so, are you saying that the shirts are too tyt?
    Oh, they're tyt allright!
  • PM Sent
    ...and now i rub my eyes, for he has returned
    seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned
    for he still smiles...
    and he's still strong
    nothing's changed, but the surrounding bullshit that has grown
    and now he's home
    and we're laughing like we always did
    my same old, same old friend...
    PM sent
    My friend who also bought a panoramic size XL has buyers remorse. If anyone needs one of those same deal, $35 + ship.

I think both plate shirts are spoken for.
    yes they are!! $$ sent!!

My friend who also bought a panoramic size XL has buyers remorse. If anyone needs one of those same deal, $35 + ship.

I think both plate shirts are spoken for.
    got it!! my wife loves it!! thanks!!
  • pano shirt gone.

still got two L cali plates.

Hey just wanted to thank you for ignoring my pms and selling the shirt to someone who pm'd after me....also very classy to not respond and let me know about your wanker move.

Your a class act.
    for he still smiles...
    and he's still strong
    and now he's home
    I still have an XL Pano shirt that my friend wants to get rid of. $35 +$4 shipped to anyone in the USA
  • Sorry I wouldn't deal with a D-Bag, so keep your shirt....i would stay away from this like the plague !!! :evil: :evil: :evil: Buyer beware.
    for he still smiles...
    and he's still strong
    and now he's home
    ask the three satisfied buyers if they would deal with me.
  • jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    Sorry I wouldn't deal with a D-Bag, so keep your shirt....i would stay away from this like the plague !!! :evil: :evil: :evil: Buyer beware.

no need for name calling... :|

how do you know you pm'd him first? just cause you posted "pm sent" doesnt mean you can see into his inbox ...how do you know these guys pm'd after you:roll:

sour grapes...

i love this place...keep up the good work everyone 8-)
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • The good people of this community, honor peoples intent to purchase based on who agrees to buy first...check your thread I was the first to pm that I would buy...not getting the shirt is easy to get over, however I feel the people of this community should know that you completely ignored my pm and follow up pm's asking you to send your info so I could send the money. what kind of D-Bag doesn't have the moral content to at least answer someone trying to send you money... so if this is how you conduct yourself... i don't have to ask the people who sent you money any questions, you have more than answered the question loud and clear.

Hey, fortunately you are the first 10C person that I have dealt with that is a wanker, all of the other things I have purchased and all other club member dealings have been fantastic. As a 10C member I think people should know. Just sayin.
    for he still smiles...
    and he's still strong
    and now he's home
    The good people of this community, honor peoples intent to purchase based on who agrees to buy first...check your thread I was the first to pm that I would buy...not getting the shirt is easy to get over, however I feel the people of this community should know that you completely ignored my pm and follow up pm's asking you to send your info so I could send the money. what kind of D-Bag doesn't have the moral content to at least answer someone trying to send you money... so if this is how you conduct yourself... i don't have to ask the people who sent you money any questions, you have more than answered the question loud and clear.

Hey, fortunately you are the first 10C person that I have dealt with that is a wanker, all of the other things I have purchased and all other club member dealings have been fantastic. As a 10C member I think people should know. Just sayin.

you were the first to reply with "pm sent"... how you figure you were the first to pm him w intent to buy is beyond me
    pitbull.jpg

can an OP say IBTL? Does that make any sense?
  • you were the first to reply with "pm sent"... how you figure you were the first to pm him w intent to buy is beyond me[/quote]

Okay, seeing as you want to stick your nose in on your friends behalf, lets forget about the shirt, explain how he isn't a D-Bag for not simply responding to my pm and letting me know that he has sold the item... I sent him 2 pm's saying I would take the shirt and gave him my address and info and asked where I should send the money...no response no answer...I can't wait for your response giving some lame excuse on behalf of your "chum" this should be a good one.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    for he still smiles...
    and he's still strong
    and now he's home
    you were the first to reply with "pm sent"... how you figure you were the first to pm him w intent to buy is beyond me

Okay, seeing as you want to stick your nose in on your friends behalf, lets forget about the shirt, explain how he isn't a D-Bag for not simply responding to my pm and letting me know that he has sold the item... I sent him 2 pm's saying I would take the shirt and gave him my address and info and asked where I should send the money...no response no answer...I can't wait for your response giving some lame excuse on behalf of your "chum" this should be a good one.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:[/quote]

not everyone posts "pm sent" when they send a pm... its obvious u think u were the first... as far as sticking my nose into this... you posted on a public forum... just responding because i didnt agree w the name calling
    I think it should be PMS.
  • you were the first to reply with "pm sent"... how you figure you were the first to pm him w intent to buy is beyond me

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

not everyone posts "pm sent" when they send a pm... its obvious u think u were the first... as far as sticking my nose into this... you posted on a public forum... just responding because i didnt agree w the name calling[/quote]

Funny how you keep looking over the reason for it, which was his ignorance in not responding...which apparently is not a problem that you seem to have...too bad your buddy does...I stand behind my statement and am more than willing to bang heads with you for as long as you want to be your "chums" voice
    for he still smiles...
    and he's still strong
    and now he's home
    edited July 2011
    Sold three shirts on here for face. First time I have done a trade on this forum. You however did not get a shirt and have called me a Wanker, D-Bag and Ingorant.

That's all-time.

5% of your posts are calling me names for not getting a t-shirt. I think that makes YOU look pretty bad, not me.
  • Hey I wonder how fast you would respond for some Expo Tickets ....yeah you would be all over that ... D-Bag
    for he still smiles...
    and he's still strong
    and now he's home
  • Sold three shirts on here for face. First time I have done a trade on this forum. You however did not get a shirt and have called me a Wanker, D-Bag and Ingorant.

That's all-time.

Oh look who came out from behind his buddy...

You are what you are, I simply exposed you and labelled you...quite accurately I might add.

Odd how you haven't denied any of it, i guess one thing i will give you is that up until now you didn't lie and say you didn't do it. It takes balls to admit to being a Wanker, D-Bag and Ignorant.
    for he still smiles...
    and he's still strong
    and now he's home
    Hey I wonder how fast you would respond for some Expo Tickets ....yeah you would be all over that ... D-Bag

pitbull, again w the name calling!... i think its really time for you to move on...
    Thanks again!!

This post makes me laugh and go play w my wanker!!

Hey I wonder how fast you would respond for some Expo Tickets ....yeah you would be all over that ... D-Bag

pitbull, again w the name calling!... i think its really time for you to move on...
  • Sold three shirts on here for face. First time I have done a trade on this forum. You however did not get a shirt and have called me a Wanker, D-Bag and Ingorant.

That's all-time.

Oh look who came out from behind his buddy...

You are what you are, I simply exposed you and labelled you...quite accurately I might add.

Odd how you haven't denied any of it, i guess one thing i will give you is that up until now you didn't lie and say you didn't do it. It takes balls to admit to being a Wanker, D-Bag and Ignorant.

one good thing......I appreciate you showing yourself in this thread so I know who NOT to deal with.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
This discussion has been closed.