Cool things happened today

RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
edited July 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
1. I've been doing p90x for about 1 1/2 months and there's this exercise called superman/banana where you work your core on your stomach and back. At the same time our son has started rolling over, so we play superman/banana with him by rolling him over and back basically playing peek-a-boo and he dies laughing. Today I had him in the middle of our bed while I was putting clothes away and he started playing the game on his own.

2. He signed milk to my wife. Not sure he understands the specifics of it yet, because he also did it when he wanted to get changed but it was pretty freaking cool. (yes I understand this has no context without pics, but I'm pretty sure I'd be dead if that was on here haha)

Hope others had cool stuff happen in their lives.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    That is cool 8-)

When I dropped my 6 y.o daughter off at school she told me she would miss me, this coming from the child who no longer wants to hold my hand, of have cuddles anymore :) They grow up too fast!
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • riverrun71riverrun71 Posts: 57
    My youngest just graduated high school, and I'm turning forty this month! I feel old.
  • RW, that's awesome. I love baby signs. They are able to communicate so many needs with sign well before they can use words. It fascinates me.
    Emily
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    we did milk from day 1, and have started eat and more in the last month. it's so cool to communicate with someone who can't speak. he's got an awesome mom who is a speech pathologist that was real excited when he did it. too bad he's got an asshole for a dad :lol: . Kids, as the others have posted, can be frustrating but when they do unexpectedly great things its awesome.