Crowd Picture Taken with Gigapixel Camera

MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
edited April 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
http://www.gigapixel.com/image/gigatag-canucks-g7.html

This is a series of pictures taken hours during Game 7 (hours before the riots).

Go Ahead.

Zoom in.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    Cool! 8-) also kinda scary, :D
  • EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    Damn. That is ridiculous. 9500+ tags on Facebook too.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    sooo......anybody spot the aisian riot guy yet
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    that is so cool! not the riot..the actual photo
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,085
    that is pretty wild.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Cool.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • I'm not usually a conspiracy theorist, but does anyone else think this might be a tactic for idiot criminals to identify themselves?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    some people are still fuzzy...I'll be sure to always wear a hat and sunglasses everywhere now... ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    This makes me hope someone takes this type of picture somewhere that I am :lol:

Is that opposite how I should feel? :? :lol:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Thats amazing but kinda creepy.
    I'm not usually a conspiracy theorist, but does anyone else think this might be a tactic for idiot criminals to identify themselves?

I agree!
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    crazy
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    this makes me kind of nervous :?
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    FrankieG wrote:
    This makes me hope someone takes this type of picture somewhere that I am :lol:

Is that opposite how I should feel? :? :lol:

yes, a little bit
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    that's a pretty cool picture...of a bunch of dopes.
    www.myspace.com
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    U2 has been doing this at some of their shows this summer, you can find and tag yourself:

http://www.u2.com/gigapixelfancam/110702/
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    U2 has been doing this at some of their shows this summer, you can find and tag yourself:

that is cool
    www.myspace.com
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,670
    i think I see myself there.... and I was in Buffalo
  • brother123brother123 Posts: 792
    As a major hockey fan, you've gotta love this.
  • Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    That is crazy indeed. The clarity is amazing for the most part. And maybe its just me, but some of the people look a tad out of place, like they were inserted. But that's probably just me...very cool no matter
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    wish i was there in the middle smoking a joint
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    might be cool to be in it, but no way would i ever tag myslef
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I just zoomed in on a guy who has 2 large hands protruding from his neck, and one guy with half a face. This photo is a fraud.
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Where's Wally?!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I'm shocked that Bono doesn't superimpose his head on to every person in that photo.
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    Idris wrote:

+1

this and google earth are bad things. IMO
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    There must be someone picking their nose in that crowd! :mrgreen:
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Idris wrote:

+1

this and google earth are bad things. IMO

a few years back when my step-grandson was just a little guy, google earth must have been doing street views while the kids were out playing and the child was clearly identifiable in the google earth photo walking right near their house

at the time there was a big bad custody issue involving one of his birth parents where the absent parent was disallowed by the court from knowing the physical whereabouts of the child, and for big bad reasons as well

he thought it was so cool when he was shown the photo

and it kinda was ... EXCEPT for the facts mentioned

i am wondering what can or could have been done to prevent this little boy's photo from being accessible to everyone in the world... and his exact location identified... without him or his parents even having known about it

i understand that the gigapixel photo here is different, these people showed up at a rally turned riot of their own accord, so if they can have a reasonable expectation of being photographed

but what about this google earth thing?

what if you were sheltering a child from someone for some legit reason...and then their photo shows up loud and clear for the world to see and you didn't even know about it?

sorry to go off on a tangent...but the mention of google earth got me thinking
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Jason P wrote:
    There must be someone picking their nose in that crowd! :mrgreen:

there is some guy yawning...course when I picked a spot to zoom in on, he was the guy right in the middle....literally doing :o couldn't have opened his mouth any wider....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    How did Game 7 end up? I forget. ;)
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    How did Game 7 end up? I forget. ;)
    This about sums it up. 8-)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4o-fFBwFE7OJICpuM2TqM3TAGY9NBvG0nA9QYzcvDNAJUqbMQ7Q