Neilybabes is a genius for taking off tomorrow and wed

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited July 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Yup...iam :mrgreen:

Another 2 days by the pool never hurts...plus iam just so chilling ATM

Yup..iam a smart fucker

Love all ya...I'll sleep in for ya :lol:
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    The 81 wrote:
    :roll:

Don't gate the player..hate tHe game

how was sf....you still there ?
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    I go back wed and thurs...then I'm off again fri - mon :mrgreen: Hoping for sunny weather!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    :lol:

it was different.

i thought chicago was expensive. man, they know how to rip you off out there. :?

overall, nice city. it was weird coming back here to all the "open" space and peace.

woke up the first morning back, was sitting on teh stool, and noticed how quite it was. :lol:

weather was nice. i could get used to year round football weather.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I go back wed and thurs...then I'm off again fri - mon :mrgreen: Hoping for sunny weather!

Holla!!!

85 and sunny all week ..works for ya ? :mrgreen:
    The 81 wrote:

it was different.

i thought chicago was expensive. man, they know how to rip you off out there. :?

overall, nice city. it was weird coming back here to all the "open" space and peace.

woke up the first morning back, was sitting on teh stool, and noticed how quite it was. :lol:

Coolio...

Yea cool city..going to see pj 3 x in. 4 nights made my trip extra awesome obviously,but I enjoyed the city

Cable cars were way overrated
    Did u notice an abundance of homeless people?

Man they were all over ..sad
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Yeah you are. I'm pretty bummed that the weekend is basically over.....
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
    JaneNY wrote:
    Yeah you are. I'm pretty bummed that the weekend is basically over.....

My gf had to go back to Brooklyn..she was miserable :( :lol:

I woll be soon enough on we'd night
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885

Holla!!!

85 and sunny all week ..works for ya ? :mrgreen:
    Oh YES...that will do nicely :D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    You bastid
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    The 81 wrote:

it was different.

Coolio...

Yea cool city..going to see pj 3 x in. 4 nights made my trip extra awesome obviously,but I enjoyed the city

Cable cars were way overrated
    Did u notice an abundance of homeless people?

Man they were all over ..sad

cable cars could have been cooler if they did a u turn as soon as they hit the end of the line. i think we waited an hour to catch one back to our hotel from the wharf. should have just walked over a block and caught a bus. they are way over priced as well at $5 a ride and some of the conductors were complete ass's.

the street cars (F line) were cooler, but always packed and slow.

homeless are nuts. every where we went, we had to get a key or in one case, a passcode to use the restroom because of them.

their scalpers are shady as well. i was going to scalp a giants tickets, but after dealing with a couple of those clowns, i just paid face at the box. one guy said he sold the rest of a set to a group for 150 each, and to tell them that if i asked. i told him i didn't like his seat and he called up his buddy. kept saying this dude knows the park. his buddy shows me a lower level ticket by the dug out with a price of $40 printed on it. i'm going to go out on a limb and say it was so bogus.

i think the highlight was hitting up the beach just north of geary past 47th. hardly anybody was there. I was able to sit on a big rock and watch the waves crash with only a few people stopping by that little area. very relaxing

alcatraz was cool, but over rated.

the city is so much nicer when you get away from market street, the wharf, and pier 39.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    I'm the smartest cause I took the whole summer off...... :)
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,577
    would have been better taking off friday and today. who cares about a wednesday? :lol:

that way you have 2 short weeks in a row plus the same 5 day weekend you have now. ;)
    www.myspace.com
    would have been better taking off friday and today. who cares about a wednesday? :lol:

that way you have 2 short weeks in a row plus the same 5 day weekend you have now. ;)

Unless I couldn't take off Friday because it was the opening of the 2nd half if the year....

If the wednesday is 85 and sunny ...I care ...works fine by me some quality time with my pops and brother
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,577
    enjoy it. i wish i was still off :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i didn't have a long weekend but i'm going to NY for 12 days on friday :)
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    thefixer9 wrote:
    I'm the smartest cause I took the whole summer off...... :)
    fact is you are related to einstein
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Yeah I’m back after being off for five straight days. Totally sucks.

Went to the one game the Sox beat my Phils though. Nice day for a ballgame, but the game itself sucked.

Now I just have to wait for my vacation in August. 6 weeks and counting . . .
    Ok ..I'm gonna go over to my brothers pool/tiki bar back yard.....someone man the phones for me :wave: :wave: 8-)
    today blows
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    hating life right now. :evil:
    I love to turn you on
    The 81 wrote:
    today blows

Just know neilybabes loves you
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    i took the whole week off sucka

and what's with this humid NYC weather? ;)
    rival. wrote:
    i took the whole week off sucka

and what's with this humid NYC weather? ;)

your next week, is my this week. it's gonna suck. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Just get a job in outside sales. Then you can work whenever you want. I love it. :D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    ahhh where would we be without Neilybabes vacation diary... ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    The Fixer wrote:
    Just get a job in outside sales. Then you can work whenever you want. I love it. :D

wouldnt this be the case for most self-employed people :D ... and how can people sell the outside... :think:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    ahhh where would we be without Neilybabes vacation diary... ;)

the only question is, will he be leaving early :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    well if he does leave early then there will be a proclamation of 'genius' posted on here for us all to read anyway :D