Cooking Bacon burns !

josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,249
edited July 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Never cook it barechested :oops: Damm hot fucking oil on the nipples is not a turn on :twisted: carry on
jesus greets me looks just like me ....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    :lol:
  • cbrunelle783cbrunelle783 Posts: 1,025
    How about a lead apron? :lol:
    Boston 5/17/10
    Tres Mts. 3/27/11
    EV Solo:Providence 6/15/11 Boston 6/16/11 Hartford 6/18/11
    PJ20 9/3/11-9/4/11

Concert Wishlist: I am Mine, Marker in the Sand, Parachutes, In Hiding, All Those Yesterdays, I Got Shit, Long Road, Light Years
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Never cook it barechested :oops: Damm hot fucking oil on the nipples is not a turn on :twisted: carry on

Ouch! I feel your pain. This reminds me of when I sliced my nipple with a razor blade....that fucking hurt!! :shock:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Ouch! I feel your pain. This reminds me of when I sliced my nipple with a razor blade....that fucking hurt!! :shock:
    i've sliced my lip shaving and nicked another area of my body a few times :shock:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    Ya, but its better than having your nipple bit off by a beaver! :D

Or it could have been a racoon......not sure. Heard Jeff Foxworthly the comedian talk about that once.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    ZiggyStar wrote:

gotta ask, why are you shaving your nipples
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    The 81 wrote:

I've told this story on here before I think. Sitting on the floor of the shower shaving my legs....ran the razor up over my left knee, halfway down my thigh....I was leaning forward so my boob was kinda near my leg and as I lifted the razor off my skin to do the other leg, WHAMMO :o ....the razor connects with my nipple!! Two razor cuts about 2mm long....and they STUNG LIKE FUCK!! :shock: Then the water starting running on them and they stung more....soooo fucking much....I couldn't believe how much my nipple was stinging....so I got up as quickly as I could and stood there in absolute agony holding my bleeding left nipple.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    The 81 wrote:

I've told this story on here before I think. Sitting on the floor of the shower shaving my legs....ran the razor up over my left knee, halfway down my thigh....I was leaning forward so my boob was kinda near my leg and as I lifted the razor off my skin to do the other leg, WHAMMO :o ....the razor connects with my nipple!! Two razor cuts about 2mm long....and they STUNG LIKE FUCK!! :shock: Then the water starting running on them and they stung more....soooo fucking much....I couldn't believe how much my nipple was stinging....so I got up as quickly as I could and stood there in absolute agony holding my bleeding left nipple.

and to think i thought you might have hairy nipples.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The 81 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    The 81 wrote:

and to think i thought you might have hairy nipples.

:lol: that was my first thought too!!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014