I am tired; my heart is
sick and sad. From where
the sun stands I will fight
no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,969
    Lets see, The 81, The Juggler and our friend Norm are good at that shit. Ask them.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    There was that one started by Heineken Helen (I think) where there was vegetarian discussion - could it be that one?
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,969
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Lets see, The 81, The Juggler and our friend Norm are good at that shit. Ask them.
    since they seem to be out living life right now...

was this it or one of them?
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=114869&p=2588476&hilit=health#p2588476
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14