Anyone know about Nikon D3000?

duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
edited July 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I'm looking to get a new lens, maybe wide-angle but cant afford the super expensive ones

i made the error of getting a fairly entry-level SLR, which means I need lenses with built in motors (as far as i know), which seems to make them super pricey.

any advice on good choices?
Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Check out Tamron. I have a Canon Rebel XS and have been able to get good lenses for this camera. Nikon may be different...but the Tamron for my camera were affordable.

Wide angle lens...excellent choice...I have a wide angle and fantastic. Hope this helps.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Jamminonthe1Jamminonthe1 Posts: 1,243
    Canon definitely the best.
  • duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    Canon definitely the best.
    Well....I have a nikon but thanks
  • duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Check out Tamron. I have a Canon Rebel XS and have been able to get good lenses for this camera. Nikon may be different...but the Tamron for my camera were affordable.

Wide angle lens...excellent choice...I have a wide angle and fantastic. Hope this helps.
    Cool, I'll investigate! Cheers
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    You might want to check Amazon...they sell the stuff now and are reputable.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon