Lawnmower Day BLOWS!!!!!!!

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,455
edited September 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
When its about 175 fucking degrees outside!!!!!

UGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    No shit!!!

I have to do that today before I leave. Ugh!
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,455
    Flagg wrote:
    No shit!!!

I have to do that today before I leave. Ugh!

Mowed the lawn...
    Washed both cars....

Im fucking exhausted.....hehehehehehe

Ill be at the pool in an hour though....

WOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And my neighbor, who is more concerned about my little garden, than I am...
    Was spotted in my yard, early a.m., trimming my tomato plants, and making my cucumber plants all pretty....hehehehe

God bless him.....hehehe
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    that's what he's all about... tighten up the premises and enjoy the cleanliness of your property. fuck yeah!!!!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Yard work in the summer in Florida is always a very drippy time for me. I keep huge cups of icewater on the ledge so I don't get dehydrated!! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    When its about 175 fucking degrees outside!!!!!

UGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first week in the new apt....I dont have a lawn to mow anymore.....EVER! :-) ;-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    We pay someone $25 to mow our lawn about every three weeks. I don't really care about perfection, and just want to avoid trouble with the town if we let it go. Its cheaper than buying a mower and all that.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Can you swing by and turn on my ac. Thanks in advance
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Yeah I gotta mow the lawn today too.. and the sprinkler system went ka-put on us last night, so damn, I gotta water by hand. Oh well I'll just water it in me bathing suit and jump in the water from time to time.. I also have to finish the pad for the decorative pavers today. I think I should be smart and water the grass in-between trips of pack dirt!!!
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,136
    I had to work in the yard today too. In addition to mowing the grass, I decided it was time to trim the bushes and shrubs. I think I waited too late to do that though because I think the bushes on the side of my house can now be classified as trees :shock: Neither my hand shear nor my electric shear stood a chance against them...I need a chainsaw for those. After awhile I gave up that fight then mowed the lawn and called it a day. Looking forward to relaxing this evening....
  • peacegirlpeacegirl Posts: 835
    I HATE cutting the grass - I always put it off as long as possible
  • Lawnmower day still blows......
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    I never mowed a lawn in my life :)

The advantages of apt living :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    Couldn't get the lawnmower started this week. Youtube'd a video about taking the carburetor off and cleaning it. Great video, but it still didn't work. :(
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    edited August 2011
    Leaf blower day blows, technically.

Lawnmower Day, well, that's why a husband is a handy thing to have. For that and for Upstairs Bathroom Toilet Is Overflowing Again Day.
    Post edited by unlost dogs on
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,572
    i love lawnmower day :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Lawnmower day reminds me of how lucky I am to own such a nice property and have plenty of space to do what I want and not be limited to just an apt.
    HeavyHands wrote:
    Couldn't get the lawnmower started this week. Youtube'd a video about taking the carburetor off and cleaning it. Great video, but it still didn't work. :(

is it out of gas. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    snowblower day is where it's at.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,572
    crazypjfan wrote:
    Lawnmower day reminds me of how lucky I am to own such a nice property and have plenty of space to do what I want and not be limited to just an apt.

+1
    www.myspace.com
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    crazypjfan wrote:

if you say so...i love my cozy shack

houses were never for me..but like anything else...its what you are born into
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    crazypjfan wrote:

i'm reminded of that when i pull my truck into the garage. i'm so glad i don't have to park in a lot, on the street, or in the basment of a high rise apt building. or pay to park.

no more worries about people jackin my shit at night.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    81 wrote:

I own 1 small shovel which keeps losing a screw and causing the shovel head to come off. Shoveling through 2 feet of snow with that thing BLOWS. I think we are in the market for a blower this year, for sure! The only bad thing is that it probably won't snow as much once I am more prepared!
    crazypjfan wrote:
    81 wrote:

I own 1 small shovel which keeps losing a screw and causing the shovel head to come off. Shoveling through 2 feet of snow with that thing BLOWS. I think we are in the market for a blower this year, for sure! The only bad thing is that it probably won't snow as much once I am more prepared!

:lol:

snowblower. love it. the first time you send snow flying, it's the greatest thing ever. i have a corner lot and when i would shovel, i'd get to the turn, and cuss it out, being only halfway done. now i hit that turn and i'm looking forward to some show chucking fun.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    SPEEDY, you should buy a pair of goats. Problem solved.
    fuckin hate lawnmower day on a hot morning
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • hostishostis Posts: 441
    my wife calls me a lawn geek. I love mowing, weeding, edging, reseeding etc etc. sorry. Nothing more perfect than a flat smooth weedfree lawn. Next year I'm gonna be killing off the current perennial ryegrass and want a nice kentucky bluegrass (or a slightly hardier strain for UK climate... )

oh sh*t. wait, I've just realised my wife is right... again.