Options

Midwest Tour?

learntojamlearntojam Posts: 15
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Hey, I know this has probably been discussed numerous times but I'm not very familiar with these forums yet. Has there been any talk of a possible Midwest tour this summer? If so I can hold out buying any tickets to the east coast shows and wait for them to come closer to home.

Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    highly doubtful
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    There's only one place they should play in the midwest. Guess where I think that is. hehehe :)

Serious when they play my favorite venue the whole midwest makes the trip.

Come on two nites at Alpine Valley would rock this summer. :D
  • Options
    There's only one place they should play in the midwest. Guess where I think that is. hehehe :)

Serious when they play my favorite venue the whole midwest makes the trip.

Come on two nites at Alpine Valley would rock this summer. :D

I'm making my first trip to Alpine Valley in August for DMB's two-night stand. Should be fun! That would be amazing if PJ did the same. :D
  • Options
    loladog1loladog1 Posts: 92
    Hopefully!!!! Alpine is a great venue...
    lolla 8/2/92 - soldier field 7/11/95 - east troy 6/26/98 6/27/98 - Chicago 6/29/99 - east troy 10/8/00 - Champaign 4/23/03 - Chicago 6/18/03 - east troy 6/21/03 - PNC Park 9/28/05 (stones opener) - Chicago 5/16/06 - Chicago 5/17/06 - Summerfest 06 - the vic 8/2/07 - lolla 8/5/07 - MSG #2 08 - EV solo 8/08 - Chicago 8/23/09 8/24/09 - Los Angeles 10/6/09 10/7/09, EV Boston, Chi, NY 11, PJ20 East Troy, WI - Chicago 7/19/13 - Cinci 10/1/14, Moline, IL 10/17/14, Jacksonville, FL 4/13/16 - Toronto 5/10/16 -  Boston 8/7/16 - Chicago 8/20 & 8/22/16 - Chicago 8/18 & 8/20/18 - St Louis 9/18/22 - St Paul 8/31/23 - Chicago 9/5 & 9/7/23 - Ft Worth 9/13/23 - Austin 9/18/23
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    learntojam wrote:
    I'm making my first trip to Alpine Valley in August for DMB's two-night stand. Should be fun! That would be amazing if PJ did the same. :D

I hope you have blue skies and sun for DMB in August.

Yea he plays Alpine every summer. Wow what an idea. LOL
  • Options
    whitepantswhitepants Posts: 723
    I'm optimistic that they will toss a bone to a few lucky cities in the mid-west.

Eddie just can't do the West Coast, and PJ on the East Coast and screw out Chicago-Detroit Rock City-Cleveland just for the hell of it.

I won't allow it! :D
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    speaking as a southerner, i'd say don't wait. even if all evidence points to them announcing another leg in your neck of the woods, it ain't happenin til it happens and they might just decide to skip you. go

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    whitepants wrote:
    I'm optimistic that they will toss a bone to a few lucky cities in the mid-west.

Eddie just can't do the West Coast, and PJ on the East Coast and screw out Chicago-Detroit Rock City-Cleveland just for the hell of it.

I won't allow it! :D

Yeah, you got a bone last year with Lolla and the Vic ... not that you all could go to the Vic, but, just saying, they were in your neighborhood last year, and it won't be long before they are there again ... just may not be this summer.

I'm truckin out to the east coast to see them, and hope for west cost dates before year's end.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    ereeperereeper Posts: 66
    My prediction is there will be a few Mid-West shows in the fall closer to the election.
    Indy 2000
    Detroit 2000
    Indy 2003
    Detroit I 2003
    Detroit II 2003
    Grand Rapids 2004
    Grand Rapids 2006
    Detroit 2006

Don't Call Me Edmund