oh HAPPY 4TH OF JULY/ 5 DAY WEEKEND

2»

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    I have arrived at the beach!!!! IT's ON

ENJOY ALL!!
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,968
    F you and your 5 day weekend. July 4 only here.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    He he I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY... Party right out of the fourth of July into my Birthday, the fifth of July.. Such a kick ass day to be born.. God must have known I was born to party, cause every year I have a reason to party, and B-B-Q two whole days in a row! Ah.. can't wait... just a few more days away!! :D:D:D:D:D

Heh - Happy birthday to you! And to me too - it's mine as well. It is a great day - you never had to spend your birthday at school like most people!

This is the best weekend of the year and it starts now! I do have to teach one aerobic class tomorrow, but nothing Sunday and we are 100% closed on Monday.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
    mickeyrat wrote:

never complain..be thankful you have a job ;)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    mickeyrat wrote:

never complain..be thankful you have a job ;)
    be better if it were on the weekend. We will be closed monday :D , but that just means its busier the other 6 days we're open next week :twisted: . 7 days of sales in 6 days, and 5 days of receiving product in 4 days :twisted: . My store is seeing sales like we've never experienced there 8-) . Which IS an awesome thing. we're just not at a sales level yet to get more staff :twisted: . The departments I manage (refridgerated/frozen, consisting of 5 subdepts) comprise 60% or more of the companies business. We're on the cusp of 900K :shock: a week in sales, which would mean a 300k a week increase in the span of 6 months. Starting to wear on me a little.

So F you for your 5 days!!! I'm JEALOUS!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    JaneNY wrote:
    He he I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY... Party right out of the fourth of July into my Birthday, the fifth of July.. Such a kick ass day to be born.. God must have known I was born to party, cause every year I have a reason to party, and B-B-Q two whole days in a row! Ah.. can't wait... just a few more days away!! :D:D:D:D:D

Heh - Happy birthday to you! And to me too - it's mine as well. It is a great day - you never had to spend your birthday at school like most people!

This is the best weekend of the year and it starts now! I do have to teach one aerobic class tomorrow, but nothing Sunday and we are 100% closed on Monday.
    Sweet!! It is a great day to be born isn't it?? LOL
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mickeyrat wrote:

green isn't your color mick ;) :P
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

green isn't your color mick ;) :P
    well, it used ta be!! One of em anyway. ;)

Ahhh sitting on my porch with the ocean crashing in the distance..cool breeze and a fatty 8-)

Life is good ATM