i left my atm receipt in the hamptons

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    Nice balance, damn. Maybe there was a hottie in line behind him and he was trying to impress :lol: .
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    that's some balance. mine says something like $1.17
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    2.75 fee. What a rip off
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Black Diamond has a place in the Hamptons...hmmm....
    2.75 fee. What a rip off
    i'd be overdrawn if i tried to withdrawal my buck seventeen

pricks...

where's, Adam?
    i'm upset

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    2.75 fee. What a rip off

PLUS ANOTHER 2.75 FROM WHATEVER BANK HE USES
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,355
    How 'bout this part...

"was left behind at an East End bank by an arrogant mogul who couldn't be bothered to pick it up after withdrawing $400 and paying a $2.75 ATM fee"

Arrogant mogul who couldn't be bothered? Nice way to make up your story. And another example of people being trained to hate the rich.
    hippiemom = goodness
    How 'bout this part...

"was left behind at an East End bank by an arrogant mogul who couldn't be bothered to pick it up after withdrawing $400 and paying a $2.75 ATM fee"

Arrogant mogul who couldn't be bothered? Nice way to make up your story. And another example of people being trained to hate the rich.
    and he or she is addicted to heroin and will spend 13 million this year on hookers and drugs
    get divorced, crash expensive yacht into dock, burn down own home in a crack influenced fit of rage
    all while banging charlie sheen's mother in the hamptons

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I swear I hit the no receipt button
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    chadwick wrote:
    How 'bout this part...

and he or she is addicted to heroin and will spend 13 million this year on hookers and drugs
    get divorced, crash expensive yacht into dock, burn down own home in a crack influenced fit of rage

It's quite likely that before the summer ends, I will have crashed my inexpensive nonyacht into the dock several times.

However, I do not envsion developing addictions to heroin, crack, or Charlie Sheen's mother.

But then... one never knows what can happen as the summer unfolds... :think:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    chadwick wrote:
    How 'bout this part...

It's quite likely that before the summer ends, I will have crashed my inexpensive nonyacht into the dock several times.

However, I do not envsion developing addictions to heroin, crack, or Charlie Sheen's mother.

We'll start by having you drink more than 2 drinks in a sitting...

We'll start by having you drink more than 2 drinks in a sitting...

2 drinks is for toddlers with sippy cups
    not cool and very infantile

2 bottles is more like it
    now get stupid as shit and wreck your boat into disman's boat

i'm missing out on all the fun out on the east coast
    oddly enough... charlie sheen's mother is not missing out on a god damn thing
    it's on...

:evil:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I swear I hit the no receipt button

Bwahaha!
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    How 'bout this part...

Have you met many rich people?!!?!? Sorry, but after cleaning up after the bastards for 16 years now, I hate most of em too!! I know, not very Christian of me, right, but I swear God put rich people on this earth to test the Christian's patience.. Not all rich people are assholes, but I'd say 98.9999999999999999999 percent truly are, and rich people's snotty, good for nothing, lazy, irresponsible children, don't bet me started!!! And I know that PJ will be brought up.. I give them money cause I support what they're standing for, and agree, plus they're all very down to earth, and centered, as human beings, and I'm hoping they all raise their children like that,, But yeah most rich folks suck; the ones that are cool, are a rare and wonderful find!
  • markin ballmarkin ball Posts: 1,075
    This is fake. No one with $100,000,000 in cash would have that in one savings account. We super rich have to brisket in multiple accounts and banks to have the fdic insure it. You poor people are so naiive. I'll bet most of you have never been to space on a russian rocket.
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ."

"With our thoughts we make the world"
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,810
    This is fake. No one with $100,000,000 in cash would have that in one savings account. We super rich have to brisket in multiple accounts and banks to have the fdic insure it. You poor people are so naiive. I'll bet most of you have never been to space on a russian rocket.
    What if the guy was actually worth $700 million and this was a one time transfer that hadn't yet been sent off to switzerland or the caymans?

Billionaires live in that part of the hamptons. I would not be surprised to find out that this was authentic.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    it was out of the guy's trading account....really was /is his money

ny post ran a follow up
    Move the decimal point 7 places to the left, and you have my balance. No biggie.
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    this is not necessarily true. some banks cater specifically to the rich; carrying accounts of monstrous sums.. though for the most part, you're right, they split assets; however this has NOTHING to do with FDIC.. like I said there ARE banks that cater to the larger sums and are still insured at a MUCH higher percentage rate.. the reason people split assets?? More interest accrued. plain and simple.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    somebody left their receipt in the atm last night. balance was 8K and change. i felt poor. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    How 'bout this part...

Have you met many rich people?!!?!? Sorry, but after cleaning up after the bastards for 16 years now, I hate most of em too!! I know, not very Christian of me, right, but I swear God put rich people on this earth to test the Christian's patience.. Not all rich people are assholes, but I'd say 98.9999999999999999999 percent truly are, and rich people's snotty, good for nothing, lazy, irresponsible children, don't bet me started!!! And I know that PJ will be brought up.. I give them money cause I support what they're standing for, and agree, plus they're all very down to earth, and centered, as human beings, and I'm hoping they all raise their children like that,, But yeah most rich folks suck; the ones that are cool, are a rare and wonderful find!

I've only known two people THIS rich. I've known quite a few people who were rich by my standards, but filthy rich not so much. Both guys were my friends dads. One was the nicest guy you ever met, the other the biggest asshole.

The nice one may have been that way because he didn't grow up rich. In fact he became rich BECAUSE he was such a nice and funny guy, and his boss liked him so much he left his business empire to the guy.

The other one was just born into it, and thought he was better than everybody else. I remember as a kid I was with my friend and his dad, and we were hungry so he took us into the first place we saw, a Boston Market. We were standing in line and the guy in front of us used a coupon, and the dad was like "We're going". As we were walking out I asked my friend what was wrong, and he said his dad doesn't eat at places that take coupons. It might be the douchiest thing I've ever heard in my entire life.

Edit: Yeah, I agree cincybearcat, that was pretty stupid. Every time I get gas there is a receipt sticking out. I guess that means the person in front of me was just too rich and douchey to get their receipt. The guy might be a douche, but leaving a receipt does not have anything to do with it. Sounds like sour grapes on the part of the writer.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923
    fuck me....I wonder how much he has given to victims of the storm? :shock:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12