Today is my 21st birthday.

2»

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    youngster wrote:
    My wife just drove to MO to visit her mom and I told her that on her way back, she must pick up at least 2 preferably 3 cases of Yeungling while she is driving through PA.
    I can't wait to taste those. Once a year kid. We gotta do a tasting out on the deck soon.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    youngster wrote:
    My wife just drove to MO to visit her mom and I told her that on her way back, she must pick up at least 2 preferably 3 cases of Yeungling while she is driving through PA.
    I can't wait to taste those. Once a year kid. We gotta do a tasting out on the deck soon.

Absolutely. Swing by when you get some free time, doesn't have to be the weekend.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    I drank a whole bunch of Newcastles the other night. Stuff goes down like water.

One of the few beers that I like better from a bottle than out of the tap. Love newcastle bottles
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    edited June 2011
    Happy birthday again, Brian.

You seem to have a great variety of beers over there :D

I'd recommend you to try a Staropramen, if you can get it. It's a Czech beer and very tasty :)

Have fun tonight, but be safe :wave: (and if you drank a little too much, take an aspirine before you go to bed and have some water there as well - you won't have a headache the next day ;) )
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • PapPap Posts: 28,798
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxUV4YEV6-Z0PS_bsZZXUXXoL8mAMNROWlu38X_S5jfv_sKvl4jA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtbwPrV-7MJXtjFhkTVizgsPXYuqeSVnknHmPPn8IeOGgvDiEo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5sa6amBRd4cjRl30KhoL7l5vVIfgPLtIf5q5DxsT63_hCmGvn

I have to taste the one with the blueberries. It must be delicious. Purple Haze? Like Jimi Hendrix's song? :) And Newcastle like the football team? :P Nice.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    21bdayB.gif

Oh to be 21 again...

Are you having a party? The tradition here is for guys to do a yard glass of beer as quickly as they can. A friend of mine did it in 28 seconds with a break in the middle to spew (good times :) )
    Girls do 21 shots - surffice to say I don't remember much about my 21st :?

yard-glass.jpg
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    tinkerbell wrote:
    21bdayB.gif

Oh to be 21 again...

Are you having a party? The tradition here is for guys to do a yard glass of beer as quickly as they can. A friend of mine did it in 28 seconds with a break in the middle to spew (good times :) )

yard-glass.jpg

I have a buddy that tries to do his age in shots every year. He turned 30 this year and absolutely killed it. Every time he would ask how many he had we'd say 29.
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Happy Birthday!!! Nothing like getting stupid drunk legally for the first time!! :-0 have fun and stay safe.. yeah right who'm I kidding.. You need to bring at the very least 2 sober friends.. One to carry you to the car and one to drive it home!! Have fun!!
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    edited July 2011
    the best beer is weed :mrgreen: get a beer any beer pour some in the bottom of a bong put a nice bud of kush in bong and smoke your beer 8-) happy birthday..whippersnapper 8-) take my advice you'll thank me later MY MINOR CHILD DID AND NOW SHE IS AN ADDICT GOOD STUFF
    Post edited by blenderman69 on
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    400150021.gif

Newkie Brown (aka Newcastle Brown) is the way to go :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    edited July 2011
    Happy 21st Birthday!

beerbirthdaycake.jpg
    Post edited by pinkbutterfly on
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    So........do you need a bit of hair of the dog today???

:D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,435
    tinkerbell wrote:
    21bdayB.gif

Oh to be 21 again...

yard-glass.jpg

21 shots for girls is insane and borders on deadly. hell 21 shots for guys is insane and borders on deadly. do 5 or 6 tequila shots and be done with it :D
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Happy Belated Birthday!!! ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    Lizard wrote:
    b178317546aee65e8522d372b7205de6_MJZ303.gif

i concur!
    bit late, but the sentiment stands.
    wow, 21....a lifetime ago!
    :P
    half my age! :o :shock: :o