Options

who remembers the five against one

billyshearsbillyshears Posts: 71
edited April 2008 in The Porch
remember the very first issues that came out on like a cardboard/black plastic format (dont quote me on cardboard),, ha ha i remember being pissed because it wasnt a jewel case and i proceeded to rip bits and parts out and placed them in an empty jewel case (oh and if you dont know what im talking about your not a true fan {to those idiots who commented that i "only joined in april) eddie would know what im talking about
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i believe it was called an Ecopak.
    ;)

I also believe that every PJ disc that has come out since has NOT been in a jewel case, probably for the same reason.
    This is particularly true of the "bootlegs", which are so biodegradeable, that i think some of my 2000 boot cases are actualy already completely decomposed.
    :D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    remember the very first issues that came out on like a cardboard/black plastic format (dont quote me on cardboard),, ha ha i remember being pissed because it wasnt a jewel case and i proceeded to rip bits and parts out and placed them in an empty jewel case (oh and if you dont know what im talking about your not a true fan {to those idiots who commented that i "only joined in april) eddie would know what im talking about

Whatever, April.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    touchee whatever generation-coheed in cambia
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Danimal wrote:
    Whatever, April.

this made me lol.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    of course it did, afterall you bottom must still be pink from the verbal spanking i gave you on the other thread.. OH your not a Coheeder, I'm sorry what were you rocking out to 2 years ago??? oh, i see Panic at the disco!! and you know you fucking were lol ...(I was at the Boston Garden in 94 watching eddie smash a hole through the floor with a mic-stand when you were in fucking diapers Choheed and Panic!!!)...
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    I bought this on CD a couple of years ago at a used music store for like $3
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Charger74Charger74 Posts: 59
    I bought one I think the day it went on sale. It didnt even have the name of the record on the spine (something about PJ still being undecided on what to call it, so Epic went ahead and printed several without a title). I still have it too.
    9-6-98 KNOXVILLE, TN
    6-16-08 COLUMBIA, SC
    8-28-09 SAN FRANCISCO, CA