Options

Need help with a List

edited June 2011 in The Porch
I know that on the site you can view how many times each song has been played, but does anyone have a list of all the songs pearl jam has played live on a word or excel document. I decided I want to check off each song they have played and see how many I have to go.

thanks
5/21/10 M.S.G
5/18/10 Newark
9/27/09 Philly Spectrum
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Jamminonthe1Jamminonthe1 Posts: 1,243
    If you can't find this here's something that would work: I just copied and pasted each album into a word doc and deleted every song I've heard. Then for the non-album songs (b-sides, rarities, covers, etc) I did the opposite, making a list of those songs. Also, I noted if the only time I heard a PJ song was EV solo (like Speed of Sound in Hartford this month, Arc from NYC '08, etc). Good luck!
  • Options
    alright thanks, i was hoping to get the shortcut from someone else but if I can't ill just do it myself
    5/21/10 M.S.G
    5/18/10 Newark
    9/27/09 Philly Spectrum
  • Options
    Jamminonthe1Jamminonthe1 Posts: 1,243
    You'd be done by now if you did it my way ;)
  • Options
    but when your working and trying to add to your ipod at the same time its difficult. I will probably end up doing it tomorrow if no one posts one. I just want to see the amount of rare songs I have seen so far. I went to PHI 1 09 and Newark and NYC 2 10. I feel like for 3 Pearl Jam shows only I have done pretty good.
    5/21/10 M.S.G
    5/18/10 Newark
    9/27/09 Philly Spectrum