Police arrest toilet peep-hole suspect

pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
edited June 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Police have arrested a man who is suspected of hiding in the waste tank of a portable toilet at a US yoga festival to spy on women using the facility.

Luke Irvin Chrisco, 30, was arrested in Vail, Colorado after police there stopped his vehicle over an unrelated complaint.

An officer realised during the questioning that Chrisco matched the description of the toilet peep-hole suspect.

Police say the bizarre event occurred on June 17 at the Hanuman Yoga Festival when a woman using the facility noticed movement inside the storage tank, and asked a male bystander to investigate.

The man told police he saw someone inside the tank covered in a tarp and alerted the guard.

The guard then patrolled the lavatory area for 10 minutes before the shirtless suspect covered in human waste appeared and fled the toilet.

Chrisco faces one count of unlawful sexual contact and one count of criminal invasion of privacy, both misdemeanours.
He is being held on a $952.20 ($US1,000) bond for the begging charge, and a $1,428 bond for the alleged toilet offences.

Um.... :?
Sydney 11/02/2003
Sydney 14/02/2003
Sydney 07/11/2006
Sydney 18/11/2006
Sydney 22/11/2009
EV Sydney 18/03/2011
EV Sydney 19/03/2011
EV Sydney 20/03/2011
Melbourne 24/01/2014
Sydney 26/01/2014
EV Sydney 13/02/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    :shock: :sick:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Fk the cops at Mildura.
    Pulled my friend and me over last night.
    They go 40k's trying to get us to overtake them, then they force my mate to speed through a yellow light only to pull him over, he couldn't stop on time.
    Mofos!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    is this a true story? it said he was covered in human waste. ugh...
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    I've heard of this happening before.
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Gross. :sick:
  • that is .... just disgusting

:sick:
  • bambam87bambam87 Posts: 545
    i can understand that people have a fetish but, yikes thats fuckin crazy.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    haffajappa wrote:
    yeah same here
    this is nothing new folks
    move along... shows over :shock:

dude is strange^2

yoga event huh?
    nice choice of events to infiltrate :shock:
    wonder if he's been at it for a lengthy span of time?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    chadwick wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:
    yeah same here
    this is nothing new folks
    move along... shows over :shock:

dude is strange^2

yoga event huh?
    nice choice of events to infiltrate :shock:
    wonder if he's been at it for a lengthy span of time?
    Anyways it seems fitting. He must be pretty flexible to get down in that hole and sit around for a while
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    You wouldnt want to be hiding in the shitter on some of the job sites I've taken a piss in lately. Fuck me I almost died, vomited, cried and passed out just from going in for a piss.

And hasn't this douche heard of spy cams???
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    This sounds like something that would happen in the NT.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    You wouldnt want to be hiding in the shitter on some of the job sites I've taken a piss in lately. Fuck me I almost died, vomited, cried and passed out just from going in for a piss.

Very True!...haha :lol:
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I was more shocked to learn that this story didn't originate from Florida!!! :o :shock:
    Jason P wrote:
    I was more shocked to learn that this story didn't originate from Florida!!! :o :shock:

I was shocked it didn't originate from the NT.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Fk the cops at Mildura.
    They go 40k's trying to get us to overtake them, then they force my mate to speed through a yellow light only to pull him over, he couldn't stop on time.
    Mofos!

forced to go through the amber.. how so???
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    That is GROOOSSSSSS!
    Fk the cops at Mildura.
    Mofos!

forced to go through the amber.. how so???

Because they did not allow him the time and space needed to stop before the intersection.
    They were going really slow in front of us then when the light turned yellow we were close to the intersection.
    It is either speed up a wee bit to pass the intersection or break hard, skid, and hopefully stop behind the line.
    They are shifty, they know how to make $$$ by fining people.
    why was your mate tailgating?? it doesnt matter how slow the car in front is going, you must leave enough room to react to anything.. even arsehole moves. remember the speed limit is a maximum speed limit, not a minimum speed. your friend got caught in a trap of his own doing. chalk it up to experience... and know better next time.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    why was your mate tailgating?? it doesnt matter how slow the car in front is going, you must leave enough room to react to anything.. even arsehole moves. remember the speed limit is a maximum speed limit, not a minimum speed. your friend got caught in a trap of his own doing. chalk it up to experience... and know better next time.

He wasn't tailgating, he had to slow down a bit so that he wouldn't tailgate.
    He knew what they were waiting for, us to go to the right lane and go past them so they could pull us over.
    The speed limit on the road is 60km, they were going 40km.
    Why would they do that?
    My mate didn't want to go past them, he had a few beers and was worried.
    He was breath tested and had a low reading luckily.

He knew what they were waiting for, us to go to the right lane and go past them so they could pull us over.
    Why would they do that?

so if he slowed down so he wouldnt tailgate, why was he unable to stop on the amber???
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

Why would they do that?

so if he slowed down so he wouldnt tailgate, why was he unable to stop on the amber???

He wasn't right up the cops ass but not too far either.
    You seem to be playing detective here lol
    He wasn't right up the cops ass but not too far either.
    You seem to be playing detective here lol

i fully acknowledge the cops couldve been arseholes but i also acknowledge that when people get busted for traffic violations they sometimes look for excuses.. like speed cameras.. if youre not speeding.. whats the problem, you know??? i still think theyre revenue raisers though. 8-)

i like questions.. you should know that by now TA.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    You aren't a real life detective/investigator?

big brain.. curious mind. pieces of the puzzle need to fit, you know? 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

big brain.. curious mind. pieces of the puzzle need to fit, you know? 8-)

I see. ;)
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    someone was speeding in the crapper?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce