And this bottle of red may be my downfall :? :lol:

Typo. Ooops :oops: :mrgreen:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,722

Hmmm. Don't see it here eyethur. :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    brianlux wrote:

:lol:

I fixed it :mrgreen:
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,722
    brianlux wrote:

:lol:

I fixed it :mrgreen:

Ha ah! (Second glass, comin' up! :lol: )
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux wrote:

Ha ah! (Second glass, comin' up! :lol: )

Cheers!
  • nsepstrunsepstru Posts: 187
    Does being drunk on BBQ count? Today: Rack of ribs, huge serving of chopped pork, half pound of Beef Brisket, Fried Catfish, baked beans and potato salad...about to enter a food coma I think.
    I'm not human...I'm Danish!
    nsepstru wrote:
    Does being drunk on BBQ count? Today: Rack of ribs, huge serving of chopped pork, half pound of Beef Brisket, Fried Catfish, baked beans and potato salad...about to enter a food coma I think.

Wow!! that sounds magical :)
    It was! Only downside is I had room for one beer and no more.
    oh also, Apple pie with ice cream!
    nsepstru wrote:

Too bad. I had dinner and then a chocolate cupcake with a bottle of wine for dessert :)
    nsepstru wrote:

Too bad. I had dinner and then a chocolate cupcake with a bottle of wine for dessert :)

Nice!
    nsepstru wrote:
    nsepstru wrote:

Nice!

I enjoyed it. :D
    On a side note...If I order a Blue Moon I don't need a damn orange slice/wedge, just saying.
    nsepstru wrote:
    On a side note...If I order a Blue Moon I don't need a damn orange slice/wedge, just saying.

I like the orange slice. :oops:

Although I haven't tried it without...odd as I love Blue Moon. Do I know you??? :lol:
    Probably not, I'm pretty new to the boards. Don't do much posting but I'm bored and don't feel like doing anything productive!
    YAY to no productivity.
    YAY to no productivity.

I've got Drive By Truckers "Everybody Needs Love" from Letterman earlier this week on repeat, the dog at my side, and bumming online!
    nsepstru wrote:
    YAY to no productivity.

I've got Drive By Truckers "Everybody Needs Love" from Letterman earlier this week on repeat, the dog at my side, and bumming online!

Sounds like a good time.
    nsepstru wrote:
    YAY to no productivity.

Sounds like a good time.

Not the most exciting Saturday night of my life, but I can't complain. ;)
    Here's a question for you, how long do you think I can hold out and still be able to get a GA ticket for my brother for PJ20? They are still available on Live Nation.
    nsepstru wrote:

Sometimes those are the best. I wouldn't hold out too long, but your brother is an adult right???
    nsepstru wrote:

Sometimes those are the best. I wouldn't hold out too long, but your brother is an adult right???

Yes my brother is an adult, I've got Res/Ga 10c tix for myself, he said he'd like to go for the day I've got GA, so I was thinking of getting one for his Birthday but don't know if I can afford it for a few weeks...
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    nsepstru wrote:
    Here's a question for you, how long do you think I can hold out and still be able to get a GA ticket for my brother for PJ20? They are still available on Live Nation.

There are plenty of GA aka lawn seats available for both days for PJ20.
    nsepstru wrote:
    nsepstru wrote:

Yes my brother is an adult, I've got Res/Ga 10c tix for myself, he said he'd like to go for the day I've got GA, so I was thinking of getting one for his Birthday but don't know if I can afford it for a few weeks...

Oh sorry. That didn't come across the way I meant. I just was like "if he wants to, he will go". Sorry I am trying hard to give less of a fuck :lol:
    It's all good, I'd like to do it for him though, he's relatively recently married and they are both putting themselves through school and don't have much "play" money.
    nsepstru wrote:
    It's all good, I'd like to do it for him though, he's relatively recently married and they are both putting themselves through school and don't have much "play" money.

Very nice. :)
    nsepstru wrote:

Gotta be a good big brother! I just paid for my 10c tix though so I'm just a bit short on cash at the moment.
    nsepstru wrote:
    nsepstru wrote:

Gotta be a good big brother! I just paid for my 10c tix though so I'm just a bit short on cash at the moment.

Very nice of you.
    I gotta tell ya, so far my experiences on the board have been fantastic. I had one person send me a copy of Pulled the Covers all the way from Italy for nothing, another dude sold me PJ20 tix for face value, and now another friendly face! Thanks.
    nsepstru wrote:
    I gotta tell ya, so far my experiences on the board have been fantastic. I had one person send me a copy of Pulled the Covers all the way from Italy for nothing, another dude sold me PJ20 tix for face value, and now another friendly face! Thanks.

It can actually be an awesome little place. :)
    nsepstru wrote:

It can actually be an awesome little place. :)

That is slowly becoming my experience!