Options

Montana Pool Service

EvenstevenEvensteven Posts: 868
edited June 2011 in The Porch
Anyone know where to find any Montana Pool Service stickers, shirts, hats, etc?
"Mark it 20, Dude."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Crazy MarcusCrazy Marcus Posts: 1,823
    Ask Jeff Ament.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Zombie thread

www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Music Video Dancing GIF by Vevo
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Where can I find an MPS hat? Saw a few this weekend.
    PJx69
    EVx11
  • Options
    chris47chris47 Posts: 32
    Every year I will send an email to MPS asking if they'd consider selling the hats as a fundraiser. Each year I get no response. I feel so many of 'us' would love to purchase one. 
    Take my hand, not my picture
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,793
    Met a friend of a friend of JAs on a plane home from MT. He had a MPS skatedeck. Pretty killer. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,848

Wish they just sold them on the website. 
  • Options
    E-G-A-GE-G-A-G Posts: 228
    edited October 2022
    But then EVERYBODY would have one… also zombies… 
    Post edited by E-G-A-G on
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,433
    edited October 2022

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    on2legs said:

Very nice!
  • Options
    One month to go ...
  • Options

1 Montana Pool Service
    (with an emphasis on service)

2 Montana Pool Service Mission

To build world-class skateparks and connect the youth communities in Montana through skateboarding and the arts. Montana Pool Service is a non-profit organization founded by Montana native Jeff Ament of Pearl Jam.

• Options
     :) 
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,007
    I've heard you can only get them locally 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan said:
    I've heard you can only get them locally 

Other then Jeff, who else do we know in Montana that can hook us up with those MPS hats?
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 607
    Senator Jon Tester but he’s probably got a full plate right now so maybe Jeff is our guy on this one lol.
  • Options
    He's our only hope.
  • Options
    I reached out to them and unfortunately they only give out the hat during events and as gifts to kiddos and rightfully so! Such a great cause! 
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    I reached out to them and unfortunately they only give out the hat during events and as gifts to kiddos and rightfully so! Such a great cause! 
    you got a response from MPS?
  • Options

Yeah you got a response, from the official website?  :o 
  • Options
    on2legs said:

I hope there will be alot for sale on November 29th. 
  • Options
    Montana Pool Service

Last month, Montana Pool Service opened two new skate parks in Crow Nation’s Lodge Grass & Hardin, Montana! Since Jeff started MPS, they have built over 30 world-class skate parks in rural and native communities which provides a space for the youth to connect through skating and the arts. 

A big thank you to One Health Big Horn, Mountain Shadow Association, Arthur M. Blank Family Foundation, Montana Skate Park Association, and Evergreen Skateparks for helping make these two new parks possible. Learn more about Montana Pool Service and the important work they do to serve communities. 

MONTANA POOL SERVICE
  • Options

Good morning! I did! I have been trying to get a skate park in my area for years, and the village has told me we have more pressing matters. But every summer, I see kids skating around with nothing to do on this side of town. I wanted to reach out to rep this great cause! Do they typically not respond?

Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048

Good morning! I did! I have been trying to get a skate park in my area for years, and the village has told me we have more pressing matters. But every summer, I see kids skating around with nothing to do on this side of town. I wanted to reach out to rep this great cause! Do they typically not respond?

yes, i tried through many avenues to contact them with regards to a fundraising idea i had for them that i would administrate and it would be no risk to them with a few thousand $$ generated in revenue for them without blinking as i truly believe in what Jeff and his wife are doing for kids and others etc.  Skating has given both my boys an outlet and without the local skateparks here we have, I don't know what we would have done
  • Options
    Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,349
    Sweet MPS deck setup with SpeedLab/MPS 101A swirl wheels. The kid must like his wheels hard as a rock. 

• Options
    on2legs said:

Next Tuesday! 
  • Options
    Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,349
    So, where are these going to be sold? Also, if anybody is interested, SK8supply.com just put up another MPS Classic Series Pine Design Saladino. One of four in the series and hard to find. They might be able to get Doug to sign it if you ask. 
  • Options
    So, where are these going to be sold? Also, if anybody is interested, SK8supply.com just put up another MPS Classic Series Pine Design Saladino. One of four in the series and hard to find. They might be able to get Doug to sign it if you ask. 

No word yet where they will be sold.