Options

VA Beach

Rossravine69Rossravine69 Posts: 2
edited April 2008 in The Porch
If anyone is going to the VA Beach show. Was wondering where a good place to stay is? I am traveling from Columbus, OH and have never been to the area. If there is a place where PJ fans are staying it would be nice to know as well, thanks. Can't wait.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I might stay down there, but in the past I just hoofed it back home. Would be good to get a consensus though. I mean there are some seedy places near there.

VA Beach residents have any advice?
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    crossways blvd has tons of hotels. one exit up from Amp.

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=277517
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    If anyone is going to the VA Beach show. Was wondering where a good place to stay is? I am traveling from Columbus, OH and have never been to the area. If there is a place where PJ fans are staying it would be nice to know as well, thanks. Can't wait.....

I'm staying at the Double Tree by the airport. I guess it's like 8 miles from the venue which was like the closest hotel
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    crossways blvd has tons of hotels. one exit up from Amp.

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=277517
    Think we stayed there for DMB concert back in '04
  • Options
    ballbagballbag Posts: 69
    we're staying at the wynwood suites. it's 4 miles from the venue.
  • Options
    catwomancatwoman Posts: 256
    We're staying at the Westin in the Virginia Beach Town Center. Don't know anything about it.
  • Options
    catwoman wrote:
    We're staying at the Westin in the Virginia Beach Town Center. Don't know anything about it.

We're also staying at the Westin. We've stayed there before (visiting family) - it was pretty nice.