I got shit...

whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
edited June 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
That I gotta get.. LMAO sorry just a little play on words.. Anyhow things are falling into place, and I am finally off to Kansas tonight to go get the rest of my shit from the old house!! WHOOO HOOOO the Distemperfried Kitty is coming home with me!!!!!!! It's just going to take alllllllooooooooot of vacuuming daily to keep everyone happy. But that's ok, I'm pretty much a clean freak.. so it'll work!!!! I am sooooooooo excited!! I've soooooo missed my kitty! Can't wait to hug him and hold him, to hear his instantaneous purring!! And Buddy has a new home as well, there's a lady at my church who is going to take him!! So all is well in my world!! ANNNNNNDDDD I finally got to go camping this year.. was sooo nice.. I've even taken up fly fishing! Now I'm just waiting on the job to come through! Ok.. I gotta get ready to leave by 8 p.m. so I'll type to you all later!! And when I type to you next, the Distemperfried kitty will be purring on my lap!! I can't wait!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Ok.. Trip accomplished, was totally insane, My bro-in-law and my sis fought, and the cops got called, my dad disowned my sis cause of it, ( although we kids all know he'll get over it.. he's just mad cause he made them all promise not to get stupid while he was there, and instead they were all drunk, but the normal drunk was sober ion order to help us out..Like I said it was insane), but we all got our shit out of the house and back to our respective houses! The Distemperfried kitty is here, trying to avoid endidng up in Zoe's mouth!! So until we get those two orchestrated, the cat gets the downstairs and the dog gets the upstairs..But we're all just glad to be home!!
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Ok.. Trip accomplished, was totally insane, My bro-in-law and my sis fought, and the cops got called, my dad disowned my sis cause of it, ( although we kids all know he'll get over it.. he's just mad cause he made them all promise not to get stupid while he was there, and instead they were all drunk, but the normal drunk was sober ion order to help us out..Like I said it was insane), but we all got our shit out of the house and back to our respective houses! The Distemperfried kitty is here, trying to avoid endidng up in Zoe's mouth!! So until we get those two orchestrated, the cat gets the downstairs and the dog gets the upstairs..But we're all just glad to be home!!

I'm glad things worked out. For some reason, your writeup reminded me of a Springsteen song or a stream of consciousness poem!
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    LOL I was kinda thinking it sounds like a modern country song!!!
  • JaneNY wrote:
    I'm glad things worked out. For some reason, your writeup reminded me of a Springsteen song or a stream of consciousness poem!

+1

and it does :lol: