REPORT: O.J. Simpson confesses to the murder of N.B.S.

Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
edited June 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
http://www.nesn.com/2011/06/report-oj-s ... mpson.html

Color me shocked..............

O.J. Simpson has reportedly admitted to the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson in 1994.
Simpson confessed to a producer for Oprah Winfrey, and he will reportedly repeat the confession to Winfrey during a televised interview. Several news outlets are citing the National Enquirer with breaking the news.
The initial interview took place in prison, where Simpson is serving a nine-year sentence for kidnapping and robbery.
Simpson claimed he stabbed Nicole in self-defense.
The former NFL running back and part-time movie star was acquitted after being charged for the murders of his ex-wife and Ron Goldman.
2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    so Oprah got her interview.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=161029&p=3723677
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    From the files of NO SHIT SHERLOCK
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Dru_CortezDru_Cortez Posts: 953
    :shock:
    I mean, :roll: ...
    but :shock: .
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    who's O.J. Simpson?
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    While probably true, Oprah says, "Not Yet."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/o ... son-205028

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    ok, now that is really random
  • MD97728MD97728 Posts: 115
    did we really need oprah to 'scoop' the nation about this? really?
    So...even if he confesses, he's in the clear, right?

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091

PBM

yeah--double jeopardy, right?

i will bet $5,000 Alex!! ;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,952

PBM

I am pretty sure yes. The criminal court found him not guilty, and to have a new trial would be double jeopardy. The civil trial already found against him so there is not really much more they could do. It suprises me that it has taken him this long to admit it, he seems like the kind of bastard who would have done it much sooner 1) to keep in the public eye and 2) to stick it to Ron Goldman's father.
  • So...even if he confesses, he's in the clear, right?

PBM
    he still has to answer to GOD!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    the real question is how much is opie gonna pay juice for this confession?
    he still has to answer to GOD!

Interesting.

What is double homicide going for in heaven these days?

If he's truly sorry (in his heart and mind), he's all-clear with the big man, right?

PBM

• Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    norm wrote:
    Bingo.
    She's got enough money to convince him to claim the Kennedy assassination
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    Meh. He's in jail already and he can't be tried again for the same crime, so whatever. :roll:
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Depending on statue hehe of limitations....he could be charged with anouther crime related to it. I'm not sure how it works if he comes out later and confess's. Seems like in murder charges they should still be able to do something.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    yeah...that dude that was a guard in a concentration camp? He got like 114 years, and he's 92 or something? They could charge him with 'something'...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    The 81 wrote:
    Depending on statue hehe of limitations....he could be charged with anouther crime related to it. I'm not sure how it works if he comes out later and confess's. Seems like in murder charges they should still be able to do something.

nope...he got off scott free...i'm actually surprised it took him this long to cash in on the confession
    The 81 wrote:

I wouldn't count on it. The murder trials already happened and the prosecutor couldn't get the job done. As far as trying him on a lesser charge, the dude had one of the most expensive legal teams ever assembled, I doubt he would say anything unless he consulted a lawyer and knew he had his ass covered.
  • peacocoapeacocoa Posts: 46
    fucking scumbag.
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    "She fell on my knife... and so did Ron. It was a tragic evening."
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722

O.J. Simpson Confession Reports Denied by Oprah Winfrey's Representative

http://www.nesn.com/2011/06/oj-simpson- ... ative.html

Oh, the perils of trusting the National Enquirer.
    A report early on Thursday claimed that O.J. Simpson confessed to an Oprah Winfrey producer that he murdered his ex-wife and would share that confession with Winfrey in a televised interview. However, just hours later, a representative from Winfrey's company, Harpo, has denied the report.
    "That's not true," a rep told The Hollywood Reporter.
    Several sources, including Fox Nation and the Daily Mail cited the National Enquirer on Thursday, though the Enquirer never posted a story on its website.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    norm wrote:
    Bingo.

I'll claim Kennedy for a mil.

...I'm confused. I thought the glove didn't fit.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    norm wrote:
    Bingo.
    I guess he could spend the money on more lawyers to get him out of his current stay in the pokey....the problem with him receiving money is the civil suit that he lost to the victim's family....how much does he still owe them?
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    tybird wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Bingo.
    I guess he could spend the money on more lawyers to get him out of his current stay in the pokey....the problem with him receiving money is the civil suit that he lost to the victim's family....how much does he still owe them?

I remember reading an article after the civil suit which talked about how he moved to Florida because Florida had some kind of law where if you are a single parent caring for underaged children if you owe people money from a civil suit they aren't allowed to take it from your income or something like that. Either way by moving to Florida and being a single parent (which he was because he killed his children's mother) he got out of paying a ton of money.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Moving to Florida was probably only a temporary stay for the "Juice"....simply because the kids would eventually come of age, and the civil judgement would still be on the books.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    . Several news outlets are citing the National Enquirer with breaking the news.
    .[/b]

hmmmmm :?
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,577
    i thought oprah's show was over
    www.myspace.com
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Maybe he can get out of prison and drive around for a bit in that silly big white bronco truck and whine and cry on the phone and actually kill himself like he threatened to do -- it'll make great reality TV! Its gotta be eating him up now that he's got time to sit in prison and ponder the irony that he ended up there anyhow despite getting away with murder.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)