Facebook funny

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited June 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
My friend didn't log out so a few of the boys including his bro took his laptop and changed his birthday date to today.
Everyone has been wishing him happy birthday today and he is making status's saying not my birthday lol
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    at least they didn't go trolling and write nasty emails to people.

since this is about FB, I have a question. Where do the cut and paste posts originate? who comes up with these things like you have the inside scoop and it confuses people (like post the color of your bra, only the color, post where you like to hang your purse and everyone thinks you are talking about sex?)

Who originates things like this? they are supposed to be directed at yourself (hey, 1 more reason I'm going to brag how great I am!) but they seem like they are written by a person who is venting.

"Having children was my choice. I gave up things, & went without for them. It's a pity some parents choose to give up on their children so they don't have to sacrifice their lifestyle. I regret nothing. My life was, is and will always be, all for THEM. *Copy & paste this if you are a proud parent who will always put your children first & never last!!!"
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    iluvcats wrote:
    at least they didn't go trolling and write nasty emails to people.

since this is about FB, I have a question. Where do the cut and paste posts originate? who comes up with these things like you have the inside scoop and it confuses people (like post the color of your bra, only the color, post where you like to hang your purse and everyone thinks you are talking about sex?)

Who originates things like this? they are supposed to be directed at yourself (hey, 1 more reason I'm going to brag how great I am!) but they seem like they are written by a person who is venting.

"Having children was my choice. I gave up things, & went without for them. It's a pity some parents choose to give up on their children so they don't have to sacrifice their lifestyle. I regret nothing. My life was, is and will always be, all for THEM. *Copy & paste this if you are a proud parent who will always put your children first & never last!!!"

those bra and things like that posts are to raise awareness of the need for breast cancer screening, etc. the premise is...you post...no one knows what you're talking about...they ask..you tell them in private so as to keep other people wondering and asking. its supposed to be a fun way to spread the word..unfortunately, i doubt it really works that way.
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~