How do you stop Roy Halladay.....

8181 Posts: 58,276
edited June 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Col. Tomko: I'll tell you what, with that M1A1 Abrams we got across the street, if Halladay keeps on pitching well, we can fix that with one round pretty quickly.

Announcer: - awkward laughs - I'm sure you could. I don't know if we should say that, but you just did.

Col. Tomko: I can say whatever I want because I'm a war fighter, and this is the Cardinals Nation the last time I checked.

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2011/06/vi ... laday.html

:lol:
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,216
    Ha ha...did you watch the video? Col. Tomko has the crazy eyes...he may have only been half joking.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    pjl44 wrote:
    Ha ha...did you watch the video? Col. Tomko has the crazy eyes...he may have only been half joking.

yeah. :lol:

i'd rather have heard more about the chick with him. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    typical Marine......
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,825
    Well that's an interesting way to stop Halladay...
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,435
    conman wrote:
    typical Marine......

you ask him to protect your country then have the audacity to question the manner in which he provides it?
    sorry just paraphrasing A Few Good Men.

and yes that dude is kind of scary looking but shooting at Roy would just piss him off even more.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    conman wrote:
    typical Marine......

with all due respect, it is Cardinal Nation. :lol:

anybody follows a sports team name with the word Nation should have a M1A1 round sent their way. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    The 81 wrote:

anybody follows a sports team name with the word Nation should have a M1A1 round sent their way. :mrgreen:

Amen brother