Options

No warmup shows? Really?

drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I'm GUESSING that if it doesnt happen tonight... it wont. Could be wrong, but it wont happen on Tuesday... and you'd think they'd want two days off to get to FL (unless a warmup happens there).

But no warmup? I need my setlist fix... now... :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    yeah I could use a set list fix as well
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,552
    WPB and Tampa are the warm-up shows for Bonnaroo, like the Vic was for Lolla.
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    I don't think WPB and Tampa are going to compare to the vic in any sense whatsoever.
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    It's only Sunday. Monday and Tuesday are still up for grabs. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    There was no warm-up show to last years shows,..they hit it straight with a festival in Lisbon.

Vic wasn't a warm-up really, they didn't need one having toured only a month before, it was a treat :p

that said, if they want to do something tomorrow night in Florida, I wouldn't mind as long as I know about it in time ;)
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Pegasus wrote:
    There was no warm-up show to last years shows,..they hit it straight with a festival in Lisbon.

Vic wasn't a warm-up really, they didn't need one having toured only a month before, it was a treat :p

that said, if they want to do something tomorrow night in Florida, I wouldn't mind as long as I know about it in time ;)

Secret show with Ben Harper. Don't you have a ticket yet? ;)
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    WPB and Tampa are the warm-up shows for Bonnaroo, like the Vic was for Lolla.

Although Bonnaroo should be much better than Lolla. Right???
  • Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    Who cares; they are ready to rock
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    there is probably one happening right now in the basement of Vedder Residence.
    WHERES OUR RELAYER THEN?! WTF?!?!!?
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,013
    Although Bonnaroo should be much better than Lolla. Right???
    Good lord, so much better :D
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    CitizenRickCitizenRick Posts: 1,079
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    there is probably one happening right now in the basement of Vedder Residence.

Oh...to be a fly on THAT wall!
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    HAHAHHAAAHAHAA!!!!

I know man, Stone's a slacker, I knew we should have picked Mike for relaying duties :-P
    Why did no one pick Boom? He has nothing to do during most songs... he's an obvious choice. although i dont know if he could text the songs very quickly.
  • Options
    nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    I could see a need for a warmup show if they were introducing new material, but this is more like the last leg of the 8 tour.

Past WPB shows have been over the top, so I don't expect them to be easing into these dates.

Four more days until Tampa!
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    I can not wait for show in tampa having my own pre-show all day in Jacksonville she had to turn around when she couldnt hold she folded. Thursday can not come soon enough
    12/27/91-L.A.-W/Nirvana & Red Hot Chili Peppers
    9/10/92-Singles Party L.A-Park Plaza Hotel
    12/1/93-Las Vegas Aladdin Hotel
    7/10/98-San Diego Cox Arena
    7/11/98-Las Vegas Thomas & Mack
    8/12/00 Tampa St Petes Time Forum
    4/13/03 Tampa St Petes Time Forum
    10/8/04 Kissimee I want the DVD