Beats by Dre

faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
edited June 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
So I got me an iphone4 and loaded it with pj and kol and some of my other bands. I'm pretty narrow minded for what I like.
And I use the iPod part all the time so I said fuck it and got me a pair of the tours. The in ear ones. Holy shit. They are amazing. Everything sounds 110% better. Well worth the money.
Now I just have to keep them hidden for a while so gf don't see them.
I let her listen and watch Ed on letterman on them and she's like, these are shit. They are the ones you have been complaining about?
Lmfao. She has no clue.
Just, not enough.
I need more.
Nothing seems to satisfy.
I said, I dont want it.
I just need it.
To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    So I got me an iphone4 and loaded it with pj and kol and some of my other bands. I'm pretty narrow minded for what I like.
    And I use the iPod part all the time so I said fuck it and got me a pair of the tours. The in ear ones. Holy shit. They are amazing. Everything sounds 110% better. Well worth the money.
    Now I just have to keep them hidden for a while so gf don't see them.
    I let her listen and watch Ed on letterman on them and she's like, these are shit. They are the ones you have been complaining about?
    Lmfao. She has no clue.

Fix it by slipping them on while she's sleeping with some extremely loud Slayer. That'll prove your point... and piss her the hell off. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2