edited June 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Get ready for the YUENGLING invasion

http://beer.ohio.com/2011/06/yuengling-finally-coming-to-ohio/

About fucking time is all i can say :mrgreen::D:mrgreen::D
My butt itches!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Please come to Michigan!!! It's the next one up..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Over rated

What part of ohio are you from
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    The 81 wrote:
    Over rated

What part of ohio are you from

I'm orginally from Buffalo and now live in Ohio. Chillicothe to be presise.

I like Yuengling alot it's not my favorite but it's up there. I don't drive out of my way to get it but when i go somewhere that has it i always get a case of it to bring home.
    My butt itches!
    I had heard so much about it over the years. Had the chance to try it in savannah last christmas and was very underwhelmed by it. Seemed to be in the same class as miller or budweiser
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Yea I've never had it before. Heard alot about it. Definately am gonna get me some. Tho I'm proud to say I'm from the city where Great Lakes Christmas ale is made:D Nothing beats those in my book. Christmas in July is right around the corner.
    Gund Arena - Apr 25, 2003
    Quicken Loans Arena - May 20, 2006
    Grant Park - Aug 05, 2007
    Bonnaroo - Jun 14, 2008
    United Center - Aug 23, 2009
    Nationwide Arena - May 06, 2010
    Quicken Loans Arena - May 09, 2010
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,972
    When I was a drinking man..........

I never heard of it. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    YUMMYYYY!!!! Luckily we have it as a local staple here in PA :D And its tasty too!
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    Yea I've never had it before. Heard alot about it. Definately am gonna get me some. Tho I'm proud to say I'm from the city where Great Lakes Christmas ale is made:D Nothing beats those in my book. Christmas in July is right around the corner.
    Edmund is a good beer.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Yea I've never had it before. Heard alot about it. Definately am gonna get me some. Tho I'm proud to say I'm from the city where Great Lakes Christmas ale is made:D Nothing beats those in my book. Christmas in July is right around the corner.

gotta try that too!

We're gonna have to get a Beer Bus going
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    Beer bus sounds like a good idea. Stop off in NY and get me some Southern Tier beer
    My butt itches!
  • The 81 wrote:
    Edmund is a good beer.

I also like Dortmunder. Im hesitant about the yuengling. If the bottle comes in a Steelers colored label I swear I'm a gonna break a case of it first then maybe I'll try one :lol:
    Bonnaroo - Jun 14, 2008
  • capthowdy1027capthowdy1027 Posts: 3,270
    I've heard a lot of good things about this beer, but it's always coming from friends of mine that just drink Bud Light and horrible beers like that. I'll try it when it gets here, but I don't have high hopes.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
    I've heard a lot of good things about this beer, but it's always coming from friends of mine that just drink Bud Light and horrible beers like that. I'll try it when it gets here, but I don't have high hopes.

I hate Budweiser and thier products. I'm sure alot of my excitement is the simple fact it is not available here. When Shiner Bock finally made it's way up here i drank it everyday. Now i buy it when i want one i do goto a certain restaurant here in Chilli cause they have the Shiner on draft Eddie Georges grill in Columbus has it on tap as well along with a great selection of draft beers.

It's a good beer if you like it awesome if not more for me.
    My butt itches!
    The 81 wrote:
    Edmund is a good beer.

I also like Dortmunder. Im hesitant about the yuengling. If the bottle comes in a Steelers colored label I swear I'm a gonna break a case of it first then maybe I'll try one :lol:

I have never seen them do that. I wouold most likely gouge out my eyes then drink the beer so i don't have to look at those ugly ass steeler colors but its not as bad as looking at those overweight, hairy, greaseball steeler fans
    My butt itches!
    DURP wrote:

I have never seen them do that. I wouold most likely gouge out my eyes then drink the beer so i don't have to look at those ugly ass steeler colors but its not as bad as looking at those overweight, hairy, greaseball steeler fans
    Neither overweight nor greaseball. Thank you.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • I have never seen them do that. I wouold most likely gouge out my eyes then drink the beer so i don't have to look at those ugly ass steeler colors but its not as bad as looking at those overweight, hairy, greaseball steeler fans[/quote]
    :lol:
    Bonnaroo - Jun 14, 2008
    mickeyrat wrote:
    DURP wrote:

I notice you left out hairy though.
    My butt itches!
    DURP wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    DURP wrote:

I notice you left out hairy though.
    just bein honest. :mrgreen:

:lol: no seriously i did laugh when i read your post mickey
    My butt itches!
  • jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    Has Duquesne Pilsener made its way to Ohio yet?
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

jshin wrote:
    Has Duquesne Pilsener made its way to Ohio yet?

Don't think so
    My butt itches!