When? When will it stop?

RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
edited June 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
You smashed my beloved Honda in January...and got a ticket.

You were speeding and cutting people off (as you were dong when you smashed the honda) and got a ticket...3 weeks ago.

I can't wait to hear this new story...(lemmie guess...you were cutting somebody off) but you got another ticket...TODAY!

Can I just get my OWN insurance?
Do they make cars that can't go faster than 60 miles an hour?
Can I make you drive a golf cart?

You are NOT driving the Camaro anymore...
You are NOT 27 and a reckless speed demon anymore...you are 43!
I guess almost killing yourself the first time did not teach you a lesson...will it make you happy when the po-po comes to the house and tells me you're dead?
Hondas are NOT disposable...they cost MONEY...by the way...the current Honda (MY HONDA)is NOT paid off...

rant over...carry on...
The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,256
    That sucks ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Have a performance programmer change the govenor limit on the car.

It'd also be fun to watch him drive it the first time he hit his new speed limit.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    husband?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Well deserved rant.

Can I have a quick one .....

You flaming horrible old man! My dog was only sniffing your gate, there was no bloody reason to bang on your window and shake your fist at us. You continued to rant even though I showed you the bag of poo I was holding and I was on a public footpath. Sniffing your gate isn't going to make it fall off.

Hope your dick falls off.

Okay I'm finished.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    The 81 wrote:
    husband?

or my ex.

oops, did I say that out loud?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    The 81 wrote:
    husband?

or my ex.

4and20 is married to your ex....how awkward
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    The 81 wrote:
    husband?
    i was thinking that too heh heh
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    edited June 2011
    The 81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    The 81 wrote:
    husband?

or my ex.

4and20 is married to your ex....how awkward

maybe I was too harsh with that.

only similarities are: Honda, get your own insurance, smashed car

the a/c was "broken" for three weeks and during the 100 degree heat wave until I showed her the on button
    Post edited by rick1zoo2 on
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i dont know whos Lisa talking but he must listen this!!!and put it in the head
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i dont know whos Lisa talking but he must listen this!!!and put it in the head

I love ESL, but he is way better talking English than I is. :D
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Make him get a prius.

...Every third person drives one in these parts. I've never seen one go faster than 60. Makes me crazy. I'm all for hybrid cars, but it is okay to go the speed limit. :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:
    You smashed my beloved Honda in January...and got a ticket.

You were speeding and cutting people off (as you were dong when you smashed the honda) and got a ticket...3 weeks ago.

I can't wait to hear this new story...(lemmie guess...you were cutting somebody off) but you got another ticket...TODAY!

Can I just get my OWN insurance?
    Do they make cars that can't go faster than 60 miles an hour?
    Can I make you drive a golf cart?

You are NOT driving the Camaro anymore...
    You are NOT 27 and a reckless speed demon anymore...you are 43!
    I guess almost killing yourself the first time did not teach you a lesson...will it make you happy when the po-po comes to the house and tells me you're dead?
    Hondas are NOT disposable...they cost MONEY...by the way...the current Honda (MY HONDA)is NOT paid off...

rant over...carry on...

in your husbands defense, you do live in washington which has the most timid, annoying drivers i've ever encountered :twisted:

and there is an art to aggressive driving that mr 4and20 hasn't learned...he needs to spend some time in LA...he'll look like a piker :P :lol::lol:
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    At least he isn't the slow bastard I'd be cursing at...
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    norm wrote:

in your husbands defense, you do live in washington which has the most timid, annoying drivers i've ever encountered :twisted:

and there is an art to aggressive driving that mr 4and20 hasn't learned...he needs to spend some time in LA...he'll look like a piker :P :lol::lol:

...actually norm, when we were driving home from Las Vegas, he wanted to 'experience LA traffic' :? I knew it was 8 lanes of hell going one way...he almost stopped on the freeway :lol:

govenor adjustment huh? I will put that on the list for when I take it in for the next tune-up this week :angel:

Ryez...a Prius? ever since Mr. RK saw this bit, he refuses to buy a Prius: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQcSOP2AzXU

i suppose the best thing to come out of all this is that the cop told him exactly how to get out of the ticket.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    RKCNDY wrote:

i suppose the best thing to come out of all this is that the cop told him exactly how to get out of the ticket.

Alright, inquiring minds want to know how. While I've never gotten one, there's always a first.

Sorry about your Honda.

Norm have you ever been in Rhode Island? We drove through there for a game in MA, and the whole place seemed to drive at about 42mph in a 65 zone.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    JaneNY wrote:
    Norm have you ever been in Rhode Island? We drove through there for a game in MA, and the whole place seemed to drive at about 42mph in a 65 zone.

Funny, when I was there last week for the EV show, I was driving 42 mph in a 65 mph zone. And I'm from Boston. :? Must be some kind of a Rhode Island Bermuda Triangle. Your vehicle is no longer under your control.

It was worth it just to watch Boo Boo squirming in the passenger seat, "Oh my GOD, we have SHOW TO GO TO!!! STEP ON THE GAS!"

*giggles*
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    JaneNY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Alright, inquiring minds want to know how. While I've never gotten one, there's always a first.

Sorry about your Honda.

I can't incriminate said 'officer of the law' but it does have to do with checking off a certain box on the ticket.

and if people cannot grasp the concept of on ramps and how to merge...for the love of speed demons...stay off the freeway!

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    JaneNY wrote:

well now that you've said that, i don't think i will ever drive in rhode island

:D
    somebody's license is getting suspended...because he didn't pay one of the tickets.

I could've gone to an Ed show with all this money we're paying the po-po. :evil:

- Christopher McCandless
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    RKCNDY wrote:
    somebody's license is getting suspended...because he didn't pay one of the tickets.

I could've gone to an Ed show with all this money we're paying the po-po. :evil:

Bad husband!!
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    RKCNDY wrote:

Daaaammnnn. You might as well have a teenager!! :shock: ;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,972
    It'll stop when they pry those keys from his cold dead fingers!!! Or when you break his right leg.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    It'll stop when they pry those keys from his cold dead fingers!!! Or when you break his right leg.

:lol: the car has cruise control...if I break his right leg, he can just use the left and cruise to drive...and people wonder why I don't want kids!

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,972
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

:lol: the car has cruise control...if I break his right leg, he can just use the left and cruise to drive...and people wonder why I don't want kids!
    then the answer is simple. Amputate both. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    RKCNDY wrote:

:lol:

look on the bright side, you get to decide where to go at pj20
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The 81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:lol:

look on the bright side, you get to decide where to go at pj20

very true...I was checking out Alpine on Google Earth, and casually mentioned there was gonna be a party...and that there were gonna be shuttle busses...then he asked how many people were gonna be there. I casually said, 'oh I dunno...a hundred?' he goes :shock: :o

I think I will find somebody to go to Ed with in Seattle and leave him at home. "You can stay home and think about what you did!"

- Christopher McCandless