Options

First post/Columbia SC

Insidejob92Insidejob92 Posts: 11
edited April 2008 in The Porch
First post! Been a huge fan since 92 and have seen Pj 3 times in Nc. Last time 4 years ago in Asheville(home town). Got to say I enjoy reading all the posts daily and keeping up with the current info. Next show is in Columbia Section 118 row 3. I feel I landed some great Tix. What do you think?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    stateeshastateesha Posts: 274
    Welcome!! The seats sound good to me. I'll be there too, my 32nd show. Fingers crossed for front row!! Can't wait!
    92 Atlanta; 93 Boulder; 94 Denver 1-2; 95 Red Rocks 1-2; 96 Charlotte, Charleston; 98 Atlanta, Greenville, Knoxville, Columbia, Washington; 99 Bridge 1-2; 00 Atlanta, Vegas; 01 Bridge 1-2, Seattle; 02 Seattle; 03 Vegas, Bridge 1-2; 04 Asheville; 05 Toronto; 06 E. Ruth 1-2, Hawaii 1-2; 07 London; 08 Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Hartford, Boston 1 & 2, Beacon
  • Options
    Next step is the 10c membership. I need to join and get even better tickets!!!
  • Options
    Oh, and good luck for front row!
  • Options
    manhattanmanhattan Posts: 258
    I was at that Asheville show -- nice little town. Guess I'll see you in SC...
  • Options
    AddictedAddicted Posts: 124
    manhattan wrote:
    I was at that Asheville show -- nice little town. Guess I'll see you in SC...

I drove up from S. florida for the Ashville show and had like 25th row but thanks to 90 year old security and fans treating it like a early 90's show it ended up being 1st row. That was the night that i fell in love with Sleight Of Hand. Ed was pretty sick that night but put on a great performance imo.
    hold on to the thread
    the currents will shift
  • Options
    The Asheville show was great. Always thought they would make it back. I had upper level seats but enjoyed every minute. I hope the Columbia show is just as good. I have not had the chance to hear the Pearl Jam album live yet other than bootlegs. My seats are way better. Section 118 is in front of the stage. I also have secion 116 that I am going to sell to my friend. We are staying overnight in Columbia.
  • Options
    It will be a good night for sure. Any night with PJ concert on the schedule is awesome to me!! :) The Asheville show was great! I'm another first row fingers crossed person. My fingers will be WAY cramped by June, lol! ;)