Options

Eddie Vedder DC-1 8/16/08 Playbill

mozettimozetti Posts: 95
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Was just wondering if anyone had an extra playbill from Ed's DC-1 show on 8/16/08 that they'd be willing to sell?

We got into the theater late because I ended up with an extra and was trying to get rid of it. Ended up selling it for about half price because I wanted to get into the show.

Anyhow, they didn't put any Playbills upstairs and only had them downstairs in the entryways into the seating area. By the time I found out where they were they were all gone.

I keep all my ticket stubs and anything that comes along with the show. I still have my '98 Voter's for Choice handout from the DC show at D.A.R. Constitution Hall.

So, if anyone's got an extra please send me a PM and a price.

Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,172
    mozetti wrote:
    Was just wondering if anyone had an extra playbill from Ed's DC-1 show on 8/16/08 that they'd be willing to sell?

We got into the theater late because I ended up with an extra and was trying to get rid of it. Ended up selling it for about half price because I wanted to get into the show.

Anyhow, they didn't put any Playbills upstairs and only had them downstairs in the entryways into the seating area. By the time I found out where they were they were all gone.

I keep all my ticket stubs and anything that comes along with the show. I still have my '98 Voter's for Choice handout from the DC show at D.A.R. Constitution Hall.

So, if anyone's got an extra please send me a PM and a price.

Thanks!

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=301066
  • Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,319
    I was gonna try to trade mine as part of a deal for a Batman poster, but a fellow fan helped me out! PM me your info and it's yours.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."