Options

Been a long time

qpdpjqpdpj Posts: 16
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Hello everyone its been a long time and I have decided to jump back into the ring. I have followed this post since the days of "PJMOM" and have never left but have just listened quietly in the corner. This is the ultimate source of PJ knowledge and thanks to all of you I can follow day by day. I have loved this band since 91 and it really came to fruition in 95 at soldier field. I almost caught the guitar that eddie smashed and Ive never looked back. Ive seen a lot of bands come and go but the staying power of these guys is amazing. From high school in my teens collecting tapes like the deadheads and now into my 30's with the same excitement. I have been shutout so many times for presales and this time I actually got one. Sorry to those who didnt, I definately know the feeling. I sat at my computer last year for the vic for almost 3 hours, it just wasnt meant to be. Sorry for the rambling but I have followed this board for so long and just think everyone here is great.

For those of you who were on the west coast how were your fan club tix? Good? or are they all mixed?

Anyway thanks all always keeping me informed!!