Options

10c tix - does it matter when you pick them up?

SuzieMSuzieM Posts: 113
edited April 2008 in The Porch
I apologize if this is an obvious question, I'm just getting nervous reading some old posts.

Can someone please confirm that seats are pre-assigned based on 10c numbers other than rows 1-2 and 9-10, so I don't have to be waiting in line to ensure that I get the best seats allocated for my block of membership numbers?

It's my first time getting 10c tickets (MSG 2!!!). I got totally crappy ones through Crappymaster for MSG 1 but I'm hoping it will be a good warmup for what I think can only be an upgrade at MSG 2.

Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,180
    It makes no difference when you pick up your tickets. Your tickets will already have been placed in an envelope with your name and member number on them well before the show. So just relax and have fun.
  • Options
    edoconedocon Posts: 308
    All 10C seats are pre-assigned. For rows 1-2 and 9-10 the assignment is random (not based on seniority) this time around. You can pick up the tickets anytime after the 10C window opens without worry; your seats are pre-determined in an envelope waiting for you. :)
  • Options
    edoconedocon Posts: 308
    It makes no difference when you pick up your tickets. Your tickets will already have been placed in an envelope with your name and member number on them well before the show. So just relax and have fun.

Mookie beat me to the punch by a few seconds.
  • Options
    SuzieMSuzieM Posts: 113
    Thanks Mookie and someday!!!
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,180
    :)
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,874
    I remember first come first serve days.....really sucked for those of us with JOBS
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    hrd2imgn wrote:
    I remember first come first serve days.....really sucked for those of us with JOBS

No shit.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!