Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
edited March 2012 in A Moving Train
ANONYMOUS: "THE PLAN" IS NOW LIVE. PHASE 1: INITIATED. WAR AGAINST THE SYSTEM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_9T1SPJ ... r_embedded

http://whatistheplan.forumotion.com/login
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Looks like this could be interesting to follow....
    CIA site was apparently hacked today, and I read someone on fb saying they're going after the Fed tomorrow....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/1 ... lp00000009

CIA Website Allegedly Attacked By LulzSec Hackers

The homepage of the Central Intelligence Agency, http://cia.gov/, appeared to have been suffered an attack from a hacker group on Wednesday evening.

The CIA site would not load properly and website DownForEveryoneOrJustMe.com confirmed that the site was down. However, ReadWriteWeb's Curt Hopkins, who notes that he lives across the country from CIA headquarters, said the website appeared "normal."

LulzSec, a hacker group that has attacked the Senate website twice in a week, claimed responsibility for the outage in a tweet.

"Tango down - cia.gov - for the lulz," @LulzSec tweeted around 5:48PM ET.

LulzSec recently announced that it had established a hotline at which it would be accepting requests for new sites and services to target. LulzSec has claimed responsibility for attacks on Sony, gaming company Bethesda, PBS.org, as well as gaming sites Minecraft and League of Legends. The group's motto reads, "Laughing at your security since 2011."

LulzSec has not added the CIA to its list of "releases"--documents containing information taken during its cyber attacks--on its website and it's possible that the group may have brought down the website, though not taken sensitive data from the agency.

Still, the attack is likely to be taken as a serious affront to the CIA, given its national security responsibilities.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    It's all fun and games until the F.B.I. kicks open your door while you are playing World of Warcraft and sticks a loaded gun to your head. Most of these guys a super nerds who have watched The Matrix and V for Vendetta one too many times and have no idea the world of shit they are about to get into.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    Jason P wrote:
    It's all fun and games until the F.B.I. kicks open your door while you are playing World of Warcraft and sticks a loaded gun to your head. Most of these guys a super nerds who have watched The Matrix and V for Vendetta one too many times and have no idea the world of shit they are about to get into.

revolution!
    polaris_x wrote:
    Jason P wrote:

revolution!
    Yeah, until Blizzard's servers go down ... then it's "Oh, no, what have we done!!!". :mrgreen:
  • Time Mark 2:03:
    "Fed up with the injustices and attacks on freedom occuring across the world."

Question:
    WHAT attacks on freedom?

Most of what I see across the world these days is self-organized resistance to tyranny.
    The only wars the US has involved itself in, in recent days, have been ones against fundamentalist regimes and dictatorships ... the most recent LIMITED engagements have been in support of populist uprisings against certain of these oppressive regimes.

I'm sure there ARE SOME, somewhere...
    but where? Which ones?
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    -Anonymous says it will leak giant cache of Iraq war e-mails

Early Friday, the FBI said that hackers from the well-known collective had intercepted and released a confidential conference call between the FBI and Scotland Yard.

A few hours later, Anonymous announced that it would release a massive archive of e-mails concerning the 2005 deaths of 24 unarmed Iraqi civilians during a U.S. raid in the town of Haditha.

The announcement states that Anonymous stole 2.6 gigabytes of e-mail belonging to Puckett Faraj, a law firm that represents Staff Sgt. Frank Wuterich, who is accused of leading the group of Marines in Haditha. The Web site of Puckett Faraj is not currently loading, and Gawker is reporting that the site was hacked.

Anonymous also said the e-mails contain “detailed records, transcripts, testimony, trial evidence, and legal defense donation records” about the Haditha Case. The e-mails will allegedly be posted to Pirate Bay, a Swedish bittorrent site, soon.

Anonymous has been on a hacking spree over the last week, taking down the Web site of Brazil’s largest bank Tuesday, and posting a protest against austerity policies on Greece’s justice ministry Web site Friday.

Early Friday, Anonymous released 15 minutes of a call that portrayed government investigators as bumbling. While waiting for other investigators to join, a member of Scotland Yard jokes with an FBI agent about McDonald’s, nightclubs and Sheffield, England, which he says is “not exactly a jewel in England’s crown.”

On Thursday, the hacktivist group orchestrated its biggest attack to date — temporarily blocking access to the Web sites of the U.S. Department of Justice, the FBI, the Copyright Office, the Motion Picture Association, the Recording Industry Association and several other sites. The attack was payback for DOJ's closing of Megaupload, a content site that shared pirated material.
    -

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/anonymous-hacks-fbi-scotland-yard-conference-call-about-anonymous/2012/02/03/gIQAjzr0mQ_blog.html

:ugeek:

The 'System' will one day fall. No bullets or bombs needed.
  • Jason P wrote:
    I agree. They come and kick in your door and hold a gun to your head even if you area peace activist with zero motivation to hurt anyone.
    Jason P wrote:
    I agree. They come and kick in your door and hold a gun to your head even if you area peace activist with zero motivation to hurt anyone.

Wiki Leaks, Anonymous and like groups/organizations are what's needed (among a host of other types of actions). All Non Violent resistance, I personally don't agree with everything that is being done. But things need to be done, the day's of apathy are long past. Perhaps not for everyone.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Break the Banks.

Our leaders are controlled by corporations, They don't represent us, The United States sold itself out in 1913, the Creation of the 3rd Bank.

Study the history of the Federal Reserve, Look at the war's, the countless lives lost over the years, to this day.

The whole history, the entire present...,How else are we going to understand where we are going?
    But sadly, it's gotten to a point where too often we can't see the wood for the trees.

They are poisoning our water, they scorch our skies. Invade, occupy, war, greed, hegemony, oligarchy/Plutocracy. Is that what we want? Not what I want, I know many people who don't want that.

From the bias half/sided often faux history they taught us in schools to the bubble gum propaganda they air on the Tele. Often passing as news, rather spun half truths. News and entertainment combined. The line truly blurred.
  • Idris, I agree wholeheartedly. I am only making the comment as a fear of safety. Not that you should sit back in fear, but one must realize what a warped twisted mess one is up against and how far the rabbit hole goes.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    edited February 2012
    I wish them the best of luck. We need people like this to stick it to the pigs who are swindling us and attacking our freedoms.
    Post edited by Byrnzie on
    edited February 2012
    Jason P wrote:
    Most of these guys a super nerds who have watched The Matrix and V for Vendetta one too many times and have no idea the world of shit they are about to get into.

I'm not saying this just to be antagonistic, but the fact is you haven't a clue who they are, or what they know, or don't know.

Though I find it interesting that you feel the need to create this image of them in your head.
    Post edited by Byrnzie on
  • The worlds smartest and brightest "hatters" are not working for the military complex. Enough said.

And enjoy playing minecraft on occasion. :lol:
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    Idris wrote:
    -Anonymous says it will leak giant cache of Iraq war e-mails

Early Friday, the FBI said that hackers from the well-known collective had intercepted and released a confidential conference call between the FBI and Scotland Yard.

A few hours later, Anonymous announced that it would release a massive archive of e-mails concerning the 2005 deaths of 24 unarmed Iraqi civilians during a U.S. raid in the town of Haditha.

The announcement states that Anonymous stole 2.6 gigabytes of e-mail belonging to Puckett Faraj, a law firm that represents Staff Sgt. Frank Wuterich, who is accused of leading the group of Marines in Haditha. The Web site of Puckett Faraj is not currently loading, and Gawker is reporting that the site was hacked.

Anonymous also said the e-mails contain “detailed records, transcripts, testimony, trial evidence, and legal defense donation records” about the Haditha Case. The e-mails will allegedly be posted to Pirate Bay, a Swedish bittorrent site, soon.

Anonymous has been on a hacking spree over the last week, taking down the Web site of Brazil’s largest bank Tuesday, and posting a protest against austerity policies on Greece’s justice ministry Web site Friday.

Early Friday, Anonymous released 15 minutes of a call that portrayed government investigators as bumbling. While waiting for other investigators to join, a member of Scotland Yard jokes with an FBI agent about McDonald’s, nightclubs and Sheffield, England, which he says is “not exactly a jewel in England’s crown.”

On Thursday, the hacktivist group orchestrated its biggest attack to date — temporarily blocking access to the Web sites of the U.S. Department of Justice, the FBI, the Copyright Office, the Motion Picture Association, the Recording Industry Association and several other sites. The attack was payback for DOJ's closing of Megaupload, a content site that shared pirated material.
    -

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/anonymous-hacks-fbi-scotland-yard-conference-call-about-anonymous/2012/02/03/gIQAjzr0mQ_blog.html

:ugeek:

The 'System' will one day fall. No bullets or bombs needed.
    good.

we have a right to see what the government knew and how the government is covering this up and what is conveniently being withheld fom the public record. this is one of the most egregious american war crimes of the iraq war (aside from us going there inthe first place of course) and these dildos who committed the massacre need to be brought to justice and exposed for their crimes.

manning is getting court martialed for speaking out and telling the truth.

i can only imagine what the government will do to these hackers if they are ever caught.

why?

why is it that the people who leak the evidence are the criminals instead of those in government working to cover things up?

it just shows how misguided our society is. you get rewarded for staying quiet, and when you speak out you end up in jail. :twisted: :twisted:
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    I guess you guys think that nothing should be confidential huh?

fantasy land.

WOOT
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130

fantasy land.

WOOT
    if you want war crimes covered up then it is you with the problem. not the rest if us.

please stick to the topic and stop trying to defend the government only for the sake of trolling.

any reasonable person would want to know what the government knows.

surprised you aren't slamming obama for the security breaches. :roll:
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    i love anonymous.

It's funny how the gop likes small gov. (supposedly) but doesn't want them exposed. They want them to be able to operate without us knowing what they are doing.
    A few more highlights, within the article, it links to other articles about the latest known activities by 'anonymous'.
    -

MSNBC

Anonymous posted 3 gigabytes' worth of email correspondence by attorneys involved in the case of U.S. Marine Frank Wuterich, who recently pleaded guilty to killing two dozen unarmed Iraqi women and children in 2005.

Wuterich's sentence — a demotion, rather than prison time — was the reason for the "revenge" by the group, which also hacked the website of Wuterich's attorneys.

"As part of our ongoing efforts to expose the corruption of the court systems and the brutality of U.S. imperialism, we want to bring attention to USMC SSgt Frank Wuterich who along with his squad murdered dozens of unarmed civilians during the Iraqi Occupation," read a message posted Friday on the site of Puckett & Faraj, which was taken down by the law firm. 

In the Wuterich incident, Anonymous said it posted emails pertaining to the case on a file-sharing site. It also said on the attorneys' website, "When justice cannot be found within the confines of their crooked court systems, we must seek revenge on the streets and on the internet — and dealing out swift retaliation is something we are particularly good at. Worry not comrades, it's time to deliver some epic ownage."

http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/03/10311630-anonymous-goes-after-marine-in-iraqi-civilian-killing-case

Such as the truth about some marines murdering 24 unarmed Iraqi civilians?

Errm, nope.
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Link
    'Top alleged members of hacking ring busted after 1 becomes FBI informant, betrays comrades'

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/law-enforcement-official-says-top-members-hacking-collective-150410223.html
    It's all fun and games until you have to save your ass.