played hooky today ...but i have zero energy

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited June 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
or is it hookie???

anyway its 75 and sunny out and i can't get off my chair...

i made it into the shower and got dressed..but here iam again..talking to u fools

i feel like i went 10 w/ tyson

(the pipe hit i just took isn't gonna help)

carry on
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Sorry, where did you say you worked again and what was the e-mail address of your boss?
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Greeeeeat, you'll be good and sauced by the time the puck drops.

Lookin' forward to your anti-Boston rants! :x

;)
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Sorry, where did you say you worked again?

hehe...pm sent :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Get your ass up off that chair and get outside!!! I'm sitting in my office and it is beautiful out. I'm stuck inside. Take advantage of your decision or I'm gonna have to come out there and shank you. hahaha Have fun!! Seize the day, dude. Seize the muthafuckin day!
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Sorry, where did you say you worked again and what was the e-mail address of your boss?

email him...he is my brother (who is also home) :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Sorry, where did you say you worked again and what was the e-mail address of your boss?

:lol::lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    i didn't really play hooky...i had a bathroom leak and need to be home for the super...

thing is he was done by 9am :mrgreen:
    Lizard wrote:

:lol::lol:

he is :lol:
    jimed14 wrote:
    Greeeeeat, you'll be good and sauced by the time the puck drops.

Lookin' forward to your anti-Boston rants! :x

;)

at this rate i will be asleep

NEVER !!!!!!!!! go nucks!!!!
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Get your ass up off that chair and get outside!!! I'm sitting in my office and it is beautiful out. I'm stuck inside. Take advantage of your decision or I'm gonna have to come out there and shank you. hahaha Have fun!! Seize the day, dude. Seize the muthafuckin day!

yikes..... :shock: :shock:

ok it just hit 81... i;m going ( hehe hit 81 ..... i wouldn't mind doing that) :mrgreen:

peace out...
    RYEzupSF wrote:

yikes..... :shock: :shock:

ok it just hit 81... i;m going ( hehe hit 81 ..... i wouldn't mind doing that) :mrgreen:

peace out...

get in line...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i'm home too but not by choice (long story) so anything you fools can do to entertain me would be welcome :P :lol:
    norm wrote:
    i'm home too but not by choice (long story) so anything you fools can do to entertain me would be welcome :P :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=160707

it's the best i have today.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The 81 wrote:
    norm wrote:

http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=160707

you send me to the porch? i said entertained, not annoyed ;):lol:
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Make yourself useful and go track down Ziggy for us. The 81's got a question for her.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    norm wrote:
    The 81 wrote:
    norm wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=160707

you send me to the porch? i said entertained, not annoyed ;):lol:

:(

where is unlost when you need a good story.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The 81 wrote:
    where is unlost when you need a good story.

exactly! yesterday was great! :lol:
    Here is a quick funny little story.

Read a police report today. Middle-aged guy, history of mental illness, got it in his head that it would be a good idea to steal a city bus. So he does. And what does he do? He plays bus driver. He drove the route for over an hour picking up passengers, dropping them off and handing out transfers. Then the police arrested him. My question: how does someone steal a bus, drive the route for over an hour and it takes the police over an hour to get the guy?

I wish I was on that bus. :lol:

RYEzupSF wrote:

Read a police report today. Middle-aged guy, history of mental illness, got it in his head that it would be a good idea to steal a city bus. So he does. And what does he do? He plays bus driver. He drove the route for over an hour picking up passengers, dropping them off and handing out transfers. Then the police arrested him. My question: how does someone steal a bus, drive the route for over an hour and it takes the police over an hour to get the guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeooRXYmOu8

and honestly, would you really question who is driving the bus? i mean, anymore than one does already? :P :lol:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Cosmo Kramer: The bus is outta control. So I grab him by the collar, I take him out of the seat, I get behind the wheel, and now I'm driving the bus.
    Jerry: Wow.
    George Costanza: You're Batman.
    Cosmo Kramer: Yeah, yeah, I am Batman. Then the mugger, he comes to and he starts choking me. So I'm fighting him off with one hand and I kept driving the bus with the other, ya know. Then I managed to open up the door and I kicked him out the door, ya know, with my foot, ya know, at the next stop.
    Jerry: You kept making all the stops?
    Cosmo Kramer: Well, people kept ringing the bell!
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The 81 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Cosmo Kramer: The bus is outta control. So I grab him by the collar, I take him out of the seat, I get behind the wheel, and now I'm driving the bus.
    Jerry: Wow.
    George Costanza: You're Batman.
    Cosmo Kramer: Yeah, yeah, I am Batman. Then the mugger, he comes to and he starts choking me. So I'm fighting him off with one hand and I kept driving the bus with the other, ya know. Then I managed to open up the door and I kicked him out the door, ya know, with my foot, ya know, at the next stop.
    Jerry: You kept making all the stops?
    Cosmo Kramer: Well, people kept ringing the bell!

I really hope my new client is batman. ..did I mention that? This is my new client. :lol:

RYEzupSF wrote:
    I really hope my new client is batman. ..did I mention that? This is my new client. :lol:

he might think that he is. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The 81 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

he might think that he is. :lol:

:lol::lol: I'll let you know.

4 mile walk in flip flops :? :?

im toast.... but gonna go down and take the sun for another hour when the gf gets home

im toast.... but gonna go down and take the sun for another hour when the gf gets home

don't you have a car?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The 81 wrote:

don't you have a car?

i went for a walk by the water ...just didn't realize how far i went...until i had to walk back :lol:
    The 81 wrote:

don't you have a car?

i went for a walk by the water ...just didn't realize how far i went...until i had to walk back :lol:

sounds like you are going to need a pedicure. ...how is that big effed up toe of yours btw? :lol:

RYEzupSF wrote:

sounds like you are going to need a pedicure. ...how is that big effed up toe of yours btw? :lol:

jenny need to rub em :mrgreen:

its fine...the ingrown comes back every 5 months or so..it's in the early stages right now...i will let u know when its time to cut it out again