Check this out...

whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
edited June 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I just started a new Community page on face book, called Carry in, Carry out. It is all about YOUR outdoor adventures, cool camping trips, hikes, and the messes you've cleaned up along the way! I'm VERY big on leaving natural spaces prettier when you leave than when you got there, and I can ALWAYS be found with tons of extra trash bags in my car, so I can take out what I find that others have left. Litter is awful and disgusting to look at, and VERY VERY harmful to the Earth, and detrimental to her survival; please help me make others aware of their duty to Carry out what they Carry in. Please go share cool before and after pics, and cool stories of your outdoor adventures, together we can make a difference!! Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    BUMP
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    thank-you!!
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    :clap: :thumbup:
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    yeah
    littering SUCKS
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    double bump
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    thanks, like I said go check out the page and if you agree "like" it so it can grow, I go check on it everyday.. I want this thing to go somewhere so people catch on to the message! thanks
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,178
    Great love outdoor adventure trips I just came back fro West Virginia rafting trip it was awesome
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Not much to add (not a hiker or a Facebook user) but love the idea.

And, when circumstances allow, I like to give shit to drivers I see dropping cigarette butts or other trash from their cars. Not aggressively on my part, but letting them know that crap doesn't fly.