Options

Going to see PJ tribute band TEN this weekend....

fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
edited June 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Has anyone here seen them? They will be opening for Mr. Ace Frehley at Pittsburgh's Trib Media Amphitheater on Friday night. Got 3rd row center.
Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Forgot the point of my thread...haha.

If yinz (remember, this is Pittsburgh we're talking about) have seen TEN, what kind of setlist do they play? I'm thinking about sending 1000's of postcards requesting an all YIELD setlist.
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    the first time we saw Ten was in College Park MD. Chromiam, solat13 and Mo were there as well as stpmattb. Danny who had the longest thread on the board for years about pj on mtv unplugged (on dvd) was there as well!
    It was around summer 2006. the next time we saw them was in 2008 at ram's head. I really like them. They have a great setlist! The second time we saw them, Thatgirl was singing Red Mosquito with Nick, the front man.
    I had a stomach ache and my hubby was disappointed when we had to leave during Crazy Mary :) I even had tix to see them at ram's head in baltimore but was too tired to drive there. have fun!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    Their reverbnation page has some great videos. I'm really looking forward to it. I have not seen Pearl Jam since 2006, so it's time for something PJ-related.
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    I've seen them roughly ten (no pun intended) times or so.

The last five or six shows were condensed, as they were playing with two others bands on their Sounds of Seattle tour.

They used to play more rarities, but they switched members a few yrs back and seem to stick more to usual songs now.