GAME 7 FOR THE BEST TROPHY IN SPORTS !!!!

2»

Comments

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Tomorrow night is going to be VERY interesting. We'll be stampeding from Eddie's show to the nearest sports bar.

I predict a ton of douchy, bad timing, EV aggravating scoreboard shoutouts throughout the night. During breaks and during songs.

No way it doesn't happen ... boston fans cannot control themselves.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,435
    i sense an overtime too. say 1-1 going into overtime. should be a fantastic game. and a hell of a lot more exciting than the NBA and I love basketball but the NBA is horribly boring and the players barely celebrated winning. haven't missed an awarding of the Stanley Cup in over 20 years. just love to see it raised and the players celebrate with it. can't wait. and i hope Vancouver wins. Canada deserves it and fuck boston.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    luong-480x358.jpg
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Pats54Pats54 Posts: 276
    luong-480x358.jpg

Got to score early on him then his game goes to shit and Lebruongo will choke.
  • MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    "Lebruongo"

Well done
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    tomorrow night...right about now.. 8-)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    tomorrow night...right about now.. 8-)

...Eddie will be on stage. And someone hopefully will be passing him the scores to announce...
    :o
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,256
    It's by far the best trophy in all of sports ....I don't give a fuck who lifts it :P and Ed is a Band wagon fan :P
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    few more hours kids....i can only imagine the sick stomach's of the fans 8-)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    Prediction 3-2 Canucks in OT.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Go Canucks Go
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    hmmmmmmm prediction time...

i have a gut feeling the bruins get a big goal from mark recchi and win a 1 goal game

and thus making boston even more annoying :lol:
  • Pats54Pats54 Posts: 276
    hmmmmmmm prediction time...

i have a gut feeling the bruins get a big goal from mark recchi and win a 1 goal game

and thus making boston even more annoying :lol:

Johnny Boychuck with a slapper from the point in OT for the w.
  • PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    2-1 Van in OT

love playoff hockey..esp game 7's
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
    LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bet the nucks....(and b4 you call me mush.....i bet the b's in game 6) :mrgreen:
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,825
    Let's go B's!

I don't particularly like Boston, but I absolutely hate Vancouver so I gotta go with Boston.