Ever want to kill someone!?!?!??!

whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
edited June 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Well, I just got the most horrible phone call a pet owner can get!!! My sister has been caring for my kitties while I relocated to Colorado, to get back on my feet. She had to go through management training in Tennessee, and asked her ex-boyfriend to feed our cats, and her dog, while she was gone for the week.....Not only did he never show up to let them back in at night and to feed them, he never showed up at all!!!!!!!!! So now my poor distemperfried kitty is gone, as are my other cat and my sister's kitten as well. We have no idea if someone stole them, or if they wandered off in search of food and water...He also neglected to take care of the dog as promised, and HE was left INSIDE with no food, water or place to relieve himself!! She paid him to do this, ( which he spent alllllll that money on BEER no doubt, cause he didn't have the money to give back to her!!)Oh... I am so livid, Ed Hoagland is a lucky son of a bitch that I happen to be in another state!!!! I want to smash his fucking head in for abusing those animals like that!! what a piece of shit!! I think I should call his boss and tell him that he drives his ( the boss's) truck drunk all the TIME!!! That and he uses it to make drug runs all the time too!! Am I wrong to fuck up his lively-hood??? I think he deserves it after making those poor animals suffer like that!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :wtf: :shock:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    that was a really shitty thing for him to do.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    the key word in all that is EX
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    can you call the local animal shelter!?

i know you are angry at the ex ... but it seems like your sister should know better as it seems to be in this dude's character to act this way ...
  • chris32482chris32482 Posts: 213
    That's pretty bad. Guy sounds like a loser. Not sure why your sister would have trusted him to take care of the animals.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    that SUX. Sorry to hear about that......that guy sounds like a huge loser.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    kill is a very strong word
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    awwww poor babies.

that is so sad. I know you're very upset..and deserve to be... but rather than seeking "revenge" you'd probably accomplish more all the way around by calling the ASPCA and dealing with it legit like.
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    well, I just got off the phone with the shelter and they have my two cats, my sister's kitten is still at large..As for her ex, yes he's the biggest kind of loser there is! and I'm SOOOO glad she finally left him, as for trusting him, he's the only person she knew in that area..He did the major isolation thing, so my sis hardly knows anyone up in K.C...which makes things difficult, she's gonna try to press charges for the dog..And the cats, I just sent money to my sis for her to get them out..
    well ... that's some good news ... hopefully, they find the kitten ... is the dog gonna be fine?
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I have a list
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    even all this so bad,,clik f5...kill isnt a solution..so refresh..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    The doggie is at the vet as we speak to get re-hydrated, and to asses the overall damage. My poor sister is inconsolable and just heart broken, that this guy would try to kill the animals just to spite her. But like I said she'll have the vet report on the dog, and she plans to press charges..I guess animal control is on their way to the vet's office right now to make a report. Which is good..I'm just worried about the kitten and the psychological damage done to poor Winston, being left inside with no where to go, and no food or water, E'd's lucky he didn't die, cause I think all my sis and I's Joplin Friends woulda killed him over it.. they all know and love little Winnie, and if not for their own predictament they would have helped..Just sad that the poor animals had to pay for this guy's lack of personal character.
  • woah, that's awful. really disgusting that he would do that, even after being paid. no animal deserves that kind of treatment and now your sister will know never to ever trust him again.
    i'm glad that the animals have been found - hope you find the kittie soon and all of them recover from this as quickly and healthily as possible
    like you said, it's awful that they had to suffer because of this guy
  • Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    well, I just got off the phone with the shelter and they have my two cats, my sister's kitten is still at large..As for her ex, yes he's the biggest kind of loser there is! and I'm SOOOO glad she finally left him, as for trusting him, he's the only person she knew in that area..He did the major isolation thing, so my sis hardly knows anyone up in K.C...which makes things difficult, she's gonna try to press charges for the dog..And the cats, I just sent money to my sis for her to get them out..

well theres atleast some good news but what a dipshit this guy sounds like. Should lock the fucker up for a week withouth food or water and see how he likes it
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
    Ok a report has been made, with the vet verifying the ordeal to animal control, with the pics my sis took and the ones they took, plus the medical reports!! Poor Winston has to stay overnight at the vet's and possibly a second night if he doesn't get better soon. My sis said he wolfed down the food they gave him, and he's on an I.V. to get his hydration back up to par. My poor sis, she keeps saying she'll never close the toilet lid again!! ( she usually closes it cause the dog drinks out of the toilet all the time, now she wishes she'd forgotten to close it at all this week). As for revenge, I apparently ended up NOT having to call his boss over anything, cause the animal control officers are investigating him, and because there was a witness to his having been paid, and agreeing to go do this, he's being charged with willful neglect and was incarcerated this evening for further investigation! His boss is PISSED!!! As is Ed, but oh well. Oliver is still missing so please send him good vibes, and prayers so he makes it home safely!! I've prayed that angels be with him til he returns, so please just send the little guy some love.. he is all alone for the first time in his little kitten life!! ( he's only 4 months old!!) Anyhow that's where we're at, and I just want to thank all of you who told me revenge was not the way.. cause you were right, and my sis agreed..the legal way was the way to go. Anyhow "Fuck-head-Ed" is in jail, the other two kitties are home safe, after a short trip to the vet to clear them on any respiratory issues obtained form their time in the shelter, Winston is being revived, but Oliver still needs our love help and prayers to get home..Once again thanks for talking me out of doing anything rash.. I really needed that!!
  • That guy is a bastard. I'd still let the boss know that the company truck is being used for illegal purposes. It could cost his boss a lot if the guy gets pulled over on a drug run in the company truck.
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
    Yeah well he "pulled the truck" from him today after the asshole went to jail, according to the roomate, who could be heard calling me everything but white in the background, while animal control called to see if I wished to press neglect charges for my cats, which I did.. so yeah that worked out in the end..I could hear that jerk telling the cops that we were just being spiteful, that we were making the whole thing up ( my sis and I), but you can't deny that a check was written and cashed with the notation, "payment for animal care week of.." on it.., or that his neighbor happened to be over there when my sis dropped off the key, and instructions for everyone's feeding schedule, and HEARD him agree to feed and water everyone. So in the end it all worked out except that we're still missing a kitten, and a doggie has been hospitalized.
    justice!!

i suspect the kitten has been taken in by some compassionate soul ... was there a tag? ... put up flyers ...
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    how horrible.... the guys an ass.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    some people are totally useless

go ahead and make his life hell
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    chadwick wrote:
    some people are totally useless

go ahead and make his life hell

Sounds like he's pretty good at making his own life hell.
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Never wanted to kill someone but I do have friends that " would" kill for me :twisted: . So if you change your mind on the revenge think we could make it happen :twisted: ............. ;)
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • paysonitespaysonites Posts: 1,150
    :idea: :crazy:
    John and Shawna
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    That is so incredibly sad and I don't know if I could ever forgive someone for intentionally neglecting/harming my animals like that after being paid for a service. I am a HUGE animal lover and it breaks my heart that your little kitten is out their on it's own right now, hopefully as someone said before, some kind soul has taken it in until they find you. It really sucks about the whole isolation thing but treat your animals as if you love them like children, I'm sure you wouldn't think to leave kids with someone sketchy. I hope everything works out, my heart goes out to you and your poor little animals! :cry:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    bad thing for those poor pets, but I am thinking thank goodness it wasn't children that he agreed to look after.
    polaris_x wrote:
    justice!!

i suspect the kitten has been taken in by some compassionate soul ... was there a tag? ... put up flyers ...
    No tag, but we figure he had to be taken in cause had HE showed up at the shelter my sis would have known; he has a microchip. my two cats never needed it cause Buddy ( the Maine Coon ) is de-clawed and was SUPPOSED to be inside with the dog, but had managed to get out, and the Tommy the Cat ( the Maine Coon/Ragdoll mix ) is pretty well blind, so they NEVER stray far. As for Oliver ( the missing kitten of unknown breeding) he was wearing a leather spiked collar, and is micro-chipped. My sis put up fliers today, so hopefully he'll show up, if not by next Monday, I told her I'd offer a fifty dollar reward for her, payable upon return of the cat. She was sooo happy to hear that.. cause she's spent all the money she had paying for the vet for her doggie. So Winston gets out of the hospital tomorrow morning, and has bounced back to his normal self so far, they're just keeping him as a precautiion. Man I am stiillllll just soooooooo pissed that this guy could be such a jerk. So he's been calling my sis from Jail, and she won't accept the charges.. Wonder how pissed he'll be when he gets out. Meanwhile, his room-mate keeps calling me and telling me what a piece of shit I am to press charges against Ed..I told him the one time I talked to him, to fuck off, that what Ed did was against the law, and I, as the owner of two of the cats, had every right to press negligence charges, man.... drama.... and I'm not even IN that state anymore!!! But at least I can go get my Kitties soon and have them here with me, and be done with the drama!