Awesome Onion Article!

Jon ChorbaJon Chorba Posts: 268
edited June 2011 in All Encompassing Trip

If You Like Crunchy Guitar Riffs, Powerful Vocals, Melodic Guitar Solos, And Meaningful Lyrics..then you need to check out one of the most refreshing new hard rock bands in quite some time...-->The Liberty Underground<--
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    I love the onion and that's what it seems people do with their acoustic guitars these days, though anything is actually better than the garbage that's on the karaoke shows American Idol and now the Voice.
  • Sarah74Sarah74 Posts: 7
    That was really hilarious and oddly inspirational!
  • Jon ChorbaJon Chorba Posts: 268
    Sarah74 wrote:
    That was really hilarious and oddly inspirational!

LOL. I thought the same thing. I always wanted to go to a a secluded cabin and work on an album!

If You Like Crunchy Guitar Riffs, Powerful Vocals, Melodic Guitar Solos, And Meaningful Lyrics..then you need to check out one of the most refreshing new hard rock bands in quite some time...-->The Liberty Underground<--
  • musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,116
    while im a die hard onion fan, i even have an onion t shirt, i didnt really find this one all that funny. Beyond Bon Iver, i havent really heard of any musician doing this, recently at least. the bon iver cabin thing has become the stuff of legend, and i think the stuff he created out of it speaks for itself, being one of the best albums of the last decade and one of my favorite albums of all time. For emma is one of those albums, like Boxer, which i cling to and wouldnt be here without it. Its a lifeline.

Whats ironic i guess, is ive long felt going to a cabin, and drying out so to speak, has been essential for me and my own life situation and my own creativity. i expressed just the other day i am hoping to save up to rent a cabin and just exist and be.

So maybe im too close to the situation to laugh at it.