Options

yet another seating question

timmaringtimmaring Posts: 48
edited March 2008 in The Porch
First off, I'm in the arena - thats what's important. But, I've seen so many posts concerning where a person's seats will be (i understand the lottery of the first 2 rows) but where are people attaining this info from? is it the order id #'s and if so, how does one correlate that will a venue's seating chart? any help would be greatly appreciated.

For msg - #082xxxxx, hartford - 655xxx

p.s. for those who just want to rip on me, yes, i did just join the 10c - but have been a fan for over 15 years and seen quite a few shows.

thx again
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    people who are speaking of where their "seats are" ... they are talking about where their seats have historicaly been.

Seats have been strict seniority since 2005 in canada.

So people who have gone to multiple shows in different areas of the country already have a general understanding of what their number is "good for".

:D
    WELCOME TO THE MESSAGE PIT
    ya better get tough skin quick.
    :D:D:D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    Thx driftin, I've already seen how some members have been talked to on this board but i think i can handle it, cuz frankly, i could give a shit. people like to talk tough behind a computer. thx again
  • Options
    ringoringo Posts: 504
    Keep this in mind...

If you were blind, how much would it matter where your seats where?

Yes, certain seats the sound is better but if you are in the building, you will hear the show!

:cool:
    d'oh
  • Options
    did ya read my first sentence?