electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
edited June 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
"Forgive every being,
the bad feelings 
it's just me"

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Amazing. Smart beings, shame their numbers are down in the wild.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Incredible. That was beautiful. How delicate the orangutan was while he was trying to revive and groom his new little friend. This brought a smile to my heart. :thumbup:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    Somehow that link ultimately led to me watching clips of people rioting in Wendy's restaurants for five minutes.

As if I needed any further motivation to not go there. :lol:
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Awww that was nice.

Although I did snigger a little when everyone gasped when they thought the orangutan was going to eat it :)
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Claireack wrote:
    Awww that was nice.

Although I did snigger a little when everyone gasped when they thought the orangutan was going to eat it :)

So did I! They immediately though the worst! When you watch carefully, he is trying figure out what was wrong with the little guy. I was amazed as how gently that powerful creature was handling the little bird. :D
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    That was the cutest video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So lovely!! :D:D:D:D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Okay I think I'm missing something here. At what point does the chick appear to be drowning or in any danger whatsoever?
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Okay I think I'm missing something here. At what point does the chick appear to be drowning or in any danger whatsoever?

It is in water lol
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    HeavyHands wrote:
    Somehow that link ultimately led to me watching clips of people rioting in Wendy's restaurants for five minutes.

As if I needed any further motivation to not go there. :lol:

YouTube is like Wikipedia... once you start on something, you have no idea where you'll end up... just enjoy the ride. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2