Need some prayers and good vibes sent my way!!

whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
edited June 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I just got a second call back for a cleaning position at one of the local hospitals here in Colorado Springs..
( the first interview was over the phone) Anyhow.. I went in for the face to face interview this morning and they were so impressed with my resume and interview that they stopped short.. half-way through, and all three major superiors decided right then and there to offer me the job!!!!! So all I have to do is make it through the background check ( which I should, now that my fines are paid and the warrant is no longer active..), and the drug screen!! ( My younger sis whom is straight edged is gonna pee for me..she rocks!!) SO I just need some good vibes and or prayers whatever you can send skyward and over to me would be great.. it is a great job with excellent benefits and terrific pay!!
If I get this job it won't be very long and I'll have my own vehicle again and then can go get my kitties from my sis in K.C. and get my own place!! I soo hope this works out!! Thanks to all who send good vibes and prayers, I really appreciate it!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Consider it done.

by the way I enjoyed the stories you told about PJ and kids the other day, didn't get a chance to tell you.
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,464
    I just got a second call back for a cleaning position at one of the local hospitals here in Colorado Springs..
    ( the first interview was over the phone) Anyhow.. I went in for the face to face interview this morning and they were so impressed with my resume and interview that they stopped short.. half-way through, and all three major superiors decided right then and there to offer me the job!!!!! So all I have to do is make it through the background check ( which I should, now that my fines are paid and the warrant is no longer active..), and the drug screen!! ( My younger sis whom is straight edged is gonna pee for me..she rocks!!) SO I just need some good vibes and or prayers whatever you can send skyward and over to me would be great.. it is a great job with excellent benefits and terrific pay!!
    If I get this job it won't be very long and I'll have my own vehicle again and then can go get my kitties from my sis in K.C. and get my own place!! I soo hope this works out!! Thanks to all who send good vibes and prayers, I really appreciate it!!
    How is your sister going to take your drug test???
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Thanks kids are great!! And thanks for the good vibes, and prayers.. I really want this job!
    she pees in a cup, gives it to me, I sneek it into the test in a place no one needs to think about, viola!!drug screen accomplished!!
  • sending good vibes and positive thoughts
    hope this works out, you get the job and things start rollin' in a good way :)
    wish you the best
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,256
    she pees in a cup, gives it to me, I sneek it into the test in a place no one needs to think about, viola!!drug screen accomplished!!

Make sure you keep it somewhere on your body so it becomes nice and warm they do look for the right temp at someplaces ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Prayers for you whispering hands...
    you have a heart to be cherished! Your words helped me this week, thank you! :D

I hope everything you need and want happens for you... this you deserve.
    pandora wrote:
    Prayers for you whispering hands...
    you have a heart to be cherished! Your words helped me this week, thank you! :D

I hope everything you need and want happens for you... this you deserve.
    wow. thank you. I have no idea what I said, but I'm glad it helped, whatever it was..and thanks for the prayers! Are you refering to the Doggie thread? If so, I know exc\actly how you feel right now.. it's so hard when you lose your four legged family members! But they give us sooo much joy that it's ALMOST worth having to go through the pain of knowing that day will come. I hope you're able to give another doggie a loving home soon!!
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    Good luck to you!!!
    :thumbup:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• appieappie Posts: 1,441
    Sending>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Done! Got it?
    Hope you get the job and you have succes in it... :D
    good luck with the vibes i send you,the best vibes i couldt find are send to you..
    Kick out the jams!

Greetzz

Appie :wave:
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    edited June 2011
    good luck!

I don't believe in drug testing for certain jobs.
    Post edited by RKCNDY on
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • I hope you don't mind. I prayed for you to get sober then CLEAN. Hope to hear from you soon.
  • I also hope none of the superiors are fans of the 10C and see this post. You may want to remove your personal pic...just in case.
    good Idea.. LMAO never thought of that!!
    edited June 2011
    Now here is my problem....

In one thread people here are saying they havent been able to find a job for a year....

Then in this thread they are openly admitting they cant pass a drug test, or wont apply for jobs that make you take drug tests.....

I dont know...
    Priorities??
    Whats more important?? Putting down the bong, so you can earn a living and feed your family? Or not putting down the bong?

Im not here to judge, and to each their own...
    But somethings not right....
    Post edited by SPEEDY MCCREADY on
  • best of luck hope everything works out for ya,cheers kevin
    ok there.. that is the Pitt/Lab, Zoe, that has adopted me since I moved in here!! She's such a great dog.
    Pot is medically legal here for which I have a card..but the deal is it's a national; company, that isn't allowed to respect this legality.. and I've no family to feed, just me and two cats, so it's all good. If I DID have kids this would no longer be an issue, but I have none so I'm ok, but thanks for your concern.
    So the new job is going to give you a background check, and check your criminal history....

But in order for you to even get the job, you have to commit a crime and give a false urine test.
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    edited June 2011
    Great News about the job!

Not so great news: swapping pee almost NEVER works - for numerous reasons (my nursing background tells me so)
    so if you are actually going to do that... be real careful..its even landed some ppl in the pokey for a little bit

water water water water water and abstinence is the only safe way to go

Good luck with getting the Job!
    Post edited by StillHere on
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    thanks, and I do what I can.. there's no record to worry about now that the lack of insurance fine is paid..so..
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    ummmm...I am not gonna go to work inebriated, what I do on my own time is my own business.

at my last job, only 1 person would be able to pass a drug test.

Whispering is right, federal law will not protect you for local laws.

I know how to 'study' for a UA...it's the follicle test I can't study for.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    good luck with the whole..as for the drug test i wouldnt cheat..
    in my work they do random tests every day you never know where is your turn
    ...but i found it right cos mistakes in Airforce cost lifes..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    RKCNDY wrote:
    ummmm...I am not gonna go to work inebriated, what I do on my own time is my own business.

at my last job, only 1 person would be able to pass a drug test.

Whispering is right, federal law will not protect you for local laws.

I know how to 'study' for a UA...it's the follicle test I can't study for.

yep there are One Day Detox drinks..which I've thankfully never had to use..but I do know people who have....and they "seem" to work.

What absolutely does NOT work is dilution, masking, additives and sorry..Whispers...swapping...too many chemical changes occur between the time you get your swap sample and the time you use it, not even taking into consideration the temperature is taken immediately...pretty hard to keep a swap sample at body temp while you're hanging round a waiting room. ..."everything" is tested for and and any abnormality almost always causes a fail. On top of that, nurses and aids are well trained to stay near the door ..or the pass thru window..and listen for certain tell-tale noises.

So like I said...careful
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    Thanks for all the advice Jo I quit smoking week or so back when I applied at this place, but this happened so fast I had to jump to plan B but still not smoking and flushing flushing flushing!! LOL I will have to find out from my step mom how intricate it is, she works for the same company different hospital!!LOL Anyhow thank you!
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Good luck with this!

I hope they don't decide it's got to be a monitored urine tox screen. That means you pee in front of somebody. :o

I've heard of people doing some pretty outrageous things to pass _ like inserting a pre-peed-in vial in an orifice. :shock:

Still not as interesting to me as the patient I had who swallowed the heroin-filled balloons and was caught by customs. Coolest abdominal x-ray I've ever seen _ you could see all the balloons sitting there in his gut.

But I digress...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Good luck with this!

I hope they don't decide it's got to be a monitored urine tox screen. That means you pee in front of somebody. :o

I've heard of people doing some pretty outrageous things to pass _ like inserting a pre-peed-in vial in an orifice. :shock:

Still not as interesting to me as the patient I had who swallowed the heroin-filled balloons and was caught by customs. Coolest abdominal x-ray I've ever seen _ you could see all the balloons sitting there in his gut.

But I digress...
    I knew this guy in Joplin that thought you could pass a breathalizer (?) test by sucking on pennies, so he stuck a handful of pennies in his mouth, then when the cop got to his door he got nervous and accidentally swallowed them all.. THAT was a cool x-ray, all those pennies rolling down his intestines in a perfect row!! Have no idea how that worked but he made all of us come in to look at it when he got home from the hospital. THIS of course was once he got out of jail for his DUI!! Dumbass!! We STILL call him CC for copper colon!!
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    edited June 2011
    I'm sending prayers you get the job!
    Post edited by pinkbutterfly on
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
    Ok.. H.R. called back today.. I go sign for my background check, drug screen and health assessment this Thursday! Yay!! So does anyone know how accurate those home Drug tests are?? Should I waste time trying to see if I'm good or not? I've actually gone to jobs where that WAS the drug test, which I always thought was odd, but it was mostly ranches and agricultural jobs that used those as the drug tests.. ( LMAO sorry I still laugh when I think of that). When I worked for Tyson's AND Butterball, they used those things as the drug tests, and stuff showed up, and people were eliminated on the spot.. those who "passed" were put to work the next day.. so...I know it'll be WAY more intricate than that for a hospital. And it is NOT a monitored testing.. so that's good..but I've been pissing clear for two days.. lmao.. I hope two things, one, I've flushed sufficiently, two that I haven't flushed enough to make myself ill!! ( which believe it or not you can do)! Any how, any advice on those things would be great.. thanks..